Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A Typical Gay Day
A Typical Gay Day
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/domenick-s..._ref=false

Quote:7:00 a.m. I wake up, and just as I have done every morning since puberty, I choose to be gay today. This will come as a great relief to my gay, homosexual, male lover who lies beside me.
RE: A Typical Gay Day
ROFLOL THE most awesome thing I have ever read...so far. I'm still young.
Don’t ask.

Atheist
I Evolved!
You should read Tim Dorsey. Now that shit is sick funny. Try Christopher Moore too.
Yes, I always have to keep reminding myself that I'm straight. Otherwise I forget what that woman who lives in my house is doing there.
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.
Quote:8:00 a.m. I have a gay breakfast of cereal with milk, and a good, strong, gay cup of coffee. I am fortified for another day of ruining the fabric of American society.

Did anyone else notice that he FAILED to use gay cereal or gay milk? Wink
(December 4, 2011 at 4:56 pm)Rhizomorph13 Wrote:
Quote:8:00 a.m. I have a gay breakfast of cereal with milk, and a good, strong, gay cup of coffee. I am fortified for another day of ruining the fabric of American society.

Did anyone else notice that he FAILED to use gay cereal or gay milk? Wink

Oh shit... Is THAT what 'homo' milk is?!?

OMG, I've been drinking gay milk all these years?

I feel so.... Fabulous.
Homogenized milk. o.o
You don't want to drink homo milk. It's not sanitary.
(December 4, 2011 at 7:17 pm)Shell B Wrote: You don't want to drink homo milk. It's not sanitary.

You want it raw dont'cha.

Giggle
(December 1, 2011 at 2:08 am)Shell B Wrote: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/domenick-s..._ref=false

Quote:7:00 a.m. I wake up, and just as I have done every morning since puberty, I choose to be gay today. This will come as a great relief to my gay, homosexual, male lover who lies beside me.

Obviously a jest..

I wonder how many fundies will quote this as an actual and serious belief of a gay man?

"SEE!!!!11!11!1ELEVENTYONE! We told you they CHOOOOOSE to be gay!"