Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where Do I Sign Up?
Where Do I Sign Up?
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/heres-w...-saturday/

Quote:Here’s why right-wingers think a new civil war will begin this Saturday

Quote:‘s Jason Wilson said that conspiracy-mongering conservatives are girding for a national spasm of violence in which anti-fascists are “planning to kill every single Trump voter, Conservative and gun owner.”

Guess I better sharpen the bayonet for my musket!
RE: Where Do I Sign Up?
Are you really going to join them in their gullibility? This stinks of hoax. The divisiveness continues, even here.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I clicked on one of the links in the story and it took me right to:

http://yournewswire.com/antifa-violence-november-4th/

Quote:Antifa Planning ‘Day Of Bloody Violence’ This November 4th

I have no doubt  it is a hoax but it a hoax created by fascist nut-jobs to scare themselves silly.

Still.... the world would be a better place without them.
It's a bit surprising that they're convinced the left is likely to commit acts of violence against them when they're the ones who seem to revel in shit like that.

It's like they're desperately hoping for their own Gulf of Tonkin or Gleiwitz so they can have their own little excuse to riot. And ironically, recent events have shown they don't even need much of an excuse to do it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I predict this is as fake as Donald Trumps tan
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 2, 2017 at 9:58 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: It's a bit surprising that they're convinced the left is likely to commit acts of violence against them when they're the ones who seem to revel in shit like that.

It's like they're desperately hoping for their own Gulf of Tonkin or Gleiwitz so they can have their own little excuse to riot. And ironically, recent events have shown they don't even need much of an excuse to do it.

I'm sure this bunch of shitballs can't wait to get out and riot.

[Image: 25-elderly-trump-supporters.w600.h315.2x.jpg]

As long as they are home by 4:30 because that's when they serve dinner at the assisted living home.
(November 2, 2017 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Guess I better sharpen the bayonet for my musket!

Leave it dull, nazis don't deserve a clean cut.  

Jade Helm 2.0.  It only seems silly until a senator comments, and then it gets sad.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Well guess my country has to decide which side of the civil war were on (hopefully we pick the right won this time )
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The American Indians sided with the Confederacy? I did not remember James McPherson talking about that part of the Civil War in The Battle Cry of Freedom. Nor Ken Burns.

Honestly, it makes some sense; they had a common enemy in the U.S. government, (and their gripe was clearly more legitimate), and if many of the Confederates who fought didn't have as much stake in the issue of slavery as the Southern plutocrats who drove secession in the first place, it might make sense that at least some of the various tribes wouldn't be too turned off by a nation whose entire existence hinged on the perpetuation of slavery (hey, as long as we're not the slaves!)

It seems like a classic Enemy Mine scenario: two forces who don't very much like each other join forces to take down a common enemy.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(November 2, 2017 at 7:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/heres-w...-saturday/

Quote:Here’s why right-wingers think a new civil war will begin this Saturday

Quote:‘s Jason Wilson said that conspiracy-mongering conservatives are girding for a national spasm of violence in which anti-fascists are “planning to kill every single Trump voter, Conservative and gun owner.”

Guess I better sharpen the bayonet for my musket!

HAHAHA!!!
This should be loads of fun. Let's hope they are dumb enough to protest in the small rural towns throughout the mid-west.

[video=dailymotion]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04F4xlWSFh0[/video]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US and Taliban sign deal to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan WinterHold 50 3500 March 8, 2020 at 10:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Somebody changes "Hollywood" sign in L.A. to "Hollyweed" Aegon 5 1007 January 10, 2017 at 5:40 am
Last Post: ru21nil