Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WTF Files
The WTF Files
Where wild and wacky 'independent theories' come to die.

First up: this painful evisceration by the Texan Tank. It's like watching a lion toying with a rabbit, wondering if it's worth bothering to eat. Enjoy...

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: The WTF Files
https://atheistforums.org/thread-51313.html

Just sayin.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Like the fat cat in the shoebox, if it fits it sits.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I can see this is going to be a fun thread.
Dying to live, living to die.
I hope so.

I just want to make it clear, however. The idea of this thread is to showcase off-the-wall ideas, of the 'independent thinker' or 'armchair scientist' variety, not to atrack people.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Forensic Files" and claims of "God." Brian37 3 308 August 5, 2018 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  X-Files season 11 (maybe) Foxaèr 10 1887 January 26, 2018 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  New X-Files mini series discussion Foxaèr 90 12757 February 23, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Fright Night remake WTF? The Grand Nudger 2 1436 August 19, 2011 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  "WTF" Videos Thread Rayaan 25 7372 July 6, 2011 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: Rayaan