Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How emphasis changes meaning.
How emphasis changes meaning.
I like this example.

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    You must have heard it from someone else?

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    I actually said the dog's as vicious as the owner and both need  to be put down!

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    Maybe you heard it from the officer reading you your rights?

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    Nah, it was the neighbour's toy moodle from across the road, I'm sure!

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    Depends? Does your hampster have huge canines!

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!  Sorry, I meant he was just tasting me?

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    Nah, my hands are naturally bloody all the time

I didn't say that your dog bit me on the hand!    My mistake ...He mistook my hand for a giant fucking Schmacko!

(If you got any others, chuck 'em here)
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: How emphasis changes meaning.
LOL, still funny if you change "bit me on the hand" to "fucked me in the ass".

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Don't temp me!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
ROFLOL
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Can we use "Catholic priest" in that new sentence somewhere?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
ROFLOL ROFLOL

I'd like to use "Beccs" "strapon" "Catholic priest" together with "fucked me in the ass" but I can't make it work? I've got writer's block! Any suggestions? lol!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
This reminded me of the first part of this young lads act Big Grin

What is this shit?

What is this shit?

What is this shit?

What is this?! Shit!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
A female employee
got an expensive pen as a gift from her boss.

She sent him a 'Thank you note' by email.

Boss’s wife read the email and filed for divorce.

The email said: Your penis wonderful and I enjoyed using it last night. It has extra ordinary smooth flow and a firm stroke. I loved its perfect size and grip. Felt like I was in heaven when using it.Thanks a lot.
"Moral: A "space" is an essential part of English grammar.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The true meaning of Easter. Jackalope 7 1948 May 30, 2014 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cato
  The True Meaning of Christmas lacontrabasse 0 1060 December 18, 2011 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: lacontrabasse