Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else remember this from Terminator 2 ??
Anyone else remember this from Terminator 2 ??
**heads up, this is headed somewhere disturbing/controversial**

When John Connor, Sarah, Dyson and the Terminator are at Cyberdyne and the police barricade the building, and there is a massive battle and a huge explosion and both Connors, and the Terminator escape safely.

And then the Terminators internal readout shows the number of police fatalities is -0- which is what John Connor ordered at the beginning of the siege ??

Anyone else notice something kinda similar happened recently ??

[shudder]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Anyone else remember this from Terminator 2 ??
I've seen Terminator 2 like 20 times, I remember that scene, and John orders the Terminator not to kill anyone before they go to the asylum to fetch Sarah.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
I must be dense, or at least uninformed cause I got no clue where you're going.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
hence the topic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 10, 2017 at 9:47 pm)Sal Wrote: I've seen Terminator 2 like 20 times, I remember that scene, and John orders the Terminator not to kill anyone before they go to the asylum to fetch Sarah.

Yeah, John orders no killing, and the Terminator follows the order.

And during the battle someone asks how many police are out there and John answers "all of them"

(November 10, 2017 at 9:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: **heads up, this is headed somewhere disturbing/controversial**

When John Connor, Sarah, Dyson and the Terminator are at Cyberdyne and the police barricade the building, and there is a massive battle and a huge explosion and both Connors, and the Terminator escape safely.

And then the Terminators internal readout shows the number of police fatalities is -0- which is what John Connor ordered at the beginning of the siege ??

[shudder]

No. Of course, I'm drunk.

I remember the scene very well as I regard the first two Terminator movies as among the best movies of all time. The less said about what came after, the better.

So some recent event involved a shooter who could have easily killed everyone but in fact only wounded/incapacitated them? Not seeing it.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(November 10, 2017 at 9:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: **heads up, this is headed somewhere disturbing/controversial**

[shudder]

No, please enlighten me.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

The view from the rabbit hole...
Nuclear war, Trump, North Korea?
Painkillers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey. Remember This? Minimalist 0 306 April 12, 2018 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Remember When Trumptards Were Praising Trumps Handling Carrier Well.... Amarok 11 3935 June 27, 2017 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Remember Vimy Amarok 2 495 April 13, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I do not remember the last time news made me this angry Lemonvariable72 11 2912 August 25, 2015 at 9:52 am
Last Post: vorlon13