Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:53 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I do not remember the last time news made me this angry
I do not remember the last time news made me this angry
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34036644

For the first time since I have become a atheist I truly wish there was a hell for human pieces of shit like that. Beheading a 81 year old man and destroying a piece of our history we will never see agian. I seriously want to see the leaders of isis hung by their balls.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: I do not remember the last time news made me this angry
OK, notice how when the Rebel flag was taken down off SC government property it was not destroyed?

I would love for the Vatican to die as an institution, but to focus only on my former religion misses the point. I still would not burn it down, even if humans grew out of it, or it morphed into something unrecognizable in the future.

I think what the Ancient Egyptians believed was just as false. And of course the Greek and Roman gods were just as false.

You keep these things arround, not because gods are real, you keep them arrond because, good or bad, it is history.

Atheists I call sane, are with our liberal theist counterparts in Condemning the fucks for, most importantly killing ancacedemic, but for destroying human history.
Isis are wrecking my bucket list!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

This is what religious fundamentalism does. All an archaeologist does is find ancient sites and study them. If what they study doesn't go along with your holy book, it's not their fault. Destroying ancient artifacts doesn't make your book more right. It's not just ISIS either. it's all religious extremists.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

We could cite their conduct as precedent when we start cluster bombing mosques.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I look forward to the day we see their leader dangle from a gallows.
Dying to live, living to die.
With his tongue, hands and gonads in a display case in the Smithsonian.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(August 24, 2015 at 11:00 pm)Beccs Wrote: I look forward to the day we see their leader dangle from a gallows.

A good fundraiser would be raffling off the privilege of pulling the lever.
(August 24, 2015 at 11:39 pm)Whateverist the White Wrote:
(August 24, 2015 at 11:00 pm)Beccs Wrote: I look forward to the day we see their leader dangle from a gallows.

A good fundraiser would be raffling off the privilege of pulling the lever.

They'd make millions.  I'd certainly buy a few tickets.
Dying to live, living to die.

He's more likely to die with a Hellfire missile up his ass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 361 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 725 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4044 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  The last US military planes have left Afghanistan, marking the USA longest war. WinterHold 22 1595 August 31, 2021 at 6:48 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 783 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Few Days Ago, I Made A Mistake BrianSoddingBoru4 57 3484 March 29, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Intimidation and defamation. Last desperate act. Brian37 16 1720 January 4, 2021 at 11:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
Thumbs Up Last Non-winter onlinebiker 110 4571 April 6, 2020 at 4:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  ‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ Fake Messiah 13 1201 January 20, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  5 suspicious packages found in the last 24 hours Joods 188 13005 October 29, 2018 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama