Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would You Like a Christmas Card?
Would You Like a Christmas Card?
From me? Smile
Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the holiday - apart from the food, music, A Christmas Story, lights, The Nutcracker and...more food.

I'll be sending out cards in a few weeks and wondering if anyone here would like one.
I've even dropped some coin this year on cards from NY's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Maybe one of those has your name on it.

I've done a similar thread for the past few years on another forum.

So this is an open invitation to everyone - if you'd like a card, I'd be happy to send you one - raise your hand and make yourself heard on this thread or by PM! Smile

-Teresa

RE: Would You Like a Christmas Card?
I'd love one! PM me and I'll send you my address, and I'll send you one from Germany, if you want?
I actually collect Christmas cards. I have all the ones I've been sent over the last, about decade, I think.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Yay, Aroura! Smile
I have a Christmas card hall of fame too - with cards from every place you can imagine. Smile

-Teresa
if i could ask.... Smile
I'd love to also one....and of course I will return
...anyway it's a very good idea, especially in smartphones era
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Of course, KittyAnn Smile
I'll PM you-

-Teresa
I dearly crave those incredibly lameass Christmas newsletters I receive from a couple cousins of mine.

They love touting their various triumphs and challenges in an annual update that always leaves me laughing (and not in the good way) at them.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 11, 2017 at 4:12 pm)Tres Leches Wrote: From me? Smile
Christmas cards are one of my favorite things about the holiday - apart from the food, music, A Christmas Story, lights, The Nutcracker and...more food.

I'll be sending out cards in a few weeks and wondering if anyone here would like one.
I've even dropped some coin this year on cards from NY's Metropolitan Museum of Art. Maybe one of those has your name on it.

I've done a similar thread for the past few years on another forum.

So this is an open invitation to everyone - if you'd like a card, I'd be happy to send you one - raise your hand and make yourself heard on this thread or by PM! Smile

-Teresa

What a nice offer.  Unfortunately I've never been comfortable with xmas cards.  Otherwise I'd love to get one from you.
(November 11, 2017 at 9:05 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I dearly crave those incredibly lameass Christmas newsletters I receive from a couple cousins of mine.

They love touting their various triumphs and challenges in an annual update that always leaves me laughing (and not in the good way) at them.

My brother and sister in law used to send those newsletters. That phase only lasted a few years, thank goodness.

Now their triumphs and challenges-touting has moved to Facebook.

-Teresa
I'm bumping this up to ask if anyone else would like a Christmas card. If you are, just PM me and let me know! Smile

-Teresa
No. My mom was really the only reason I partook in that holiday. It made her happy so it made me happy, but no, Christmas is just another day to me. Now if you want to send me a "Happy December 26th" card, sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2160 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  2022 Very Merry Christmas thread!! Jehanne 7 703 December 27, 2022 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] A true Christmas story. Jehanne 6 847 December 19, 2022 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 701 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Merry Christmas!! Jehanne 10 737 December 26, 2021 at 8:28 am
  Brace yourselves... Christmas is coming! T.J. 71 2885 December 25, 2021 at 11:22 am
  Christmas decorations 2021 pics brewer 21 1695 December 13, 2021 at 8:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2014 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  What would you like to do in 2021? arewethereyet 42 4356 April 13, 2021 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 340 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda