Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
erealmz here
erealmz here
It's funny, I have a bookmarks folder that was once for Christian websites and forums. I now keep all my secular websites in it.

Anyway welcome to the forum. Enjoy my stay.
RE: erealmz here
Hello.

I'm not quite sure what to make of that intro. 

Thank You?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Why aren't you religious anymore?
What did God ever do to you?

Welcome BTW.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome from San Diego to wherever you and yours may be.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Oh thank you. I never was religious. But what God did to me was: He took my house, my family, my friends, my job, my dog and two cats, and my freedom. So I'm mad at him so i don't believe in him anymore. Because that will show him.
Wow! That's some terrible stuff!

But in fairness to the God of the bible, how can you be sure it wasn't Zeus or Thor?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(November 12, 2017 at 4:28 pm)erealmz Wrote: It's funny, I have a bookmarks folder that was once for Christian websites and forums. I now keep all my secular websites in it.

Anyway welcome to the forum. Enjoy my stay.

"Out the door, line on the left, one cross each....."
(November 12, 2017 at 5:13 pm)erealmz Wrote: Oh thank you. I never was religious. But what God did to me was: He took my house, my family, my friends, my job, my dog and two cats, and my freedom. So I'm mad at him so i don't believe in him anymore. Because that will show him.

Welcome, welcome... Dodgy
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 12, 2017 at 5:21 pm)ignoramus Wrote: Wow! That's some terrible stuff!

But in fairness to the God of the bible, how can you be sure it wasn't Zeus or Thor?

Because they were both busy destroying some other schmuck's life that day.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello I am new here. I am an ex christian and here are some of my beliefs p90powa 23 6685 June 2, 2013 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: Pandas United