Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scientists Are Too Icky For The WLB
Scientists Are Too Icky For The WLB
Or perhaps, way too smart for that orange bullshitter?

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/trump-b...ecipients/

Quote:Trump, breaking with precedent, will not meet with American Nobel recipients

Quote:The break from tradition comes as Trump, nearly 10 months after his inauguration, has yet to appoint a top science adviser and OSTP director - the longest such vacancy since OSTP was established in 1973.

A White House spokesperson also indicated the administration will not follow through with its plans, at least this year, to continue the tradition of a White House Science Fair.

I'll bet they have a 'prayer breakfast' for the xhristard fans of Roy Moore, though.
RE: Scientists Are Too Icky For The WLB
(November 14, 2017 at 3:42 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I'll bet they have a 'prayer breakfast' for the xhristard fans of Roy Moore, though.

Of course with all of those 50+ pastors that signed to a letter of support of Moore for this harsh times on him. Christians shurely love their pedophiles.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Tut, can't be seen to offer support for those guys who keep pushing those fake facts about the environment!
No, please guys can't you see Trump simply doesn't want to participate in project L.U.C.I.F.E.R. combined by two great satanic religions: science and Vatican. Trump is actually saving us from the antichrist. I mean so many people on youtube believe this and they can't be all wrong.

[Image: oHlDKot.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(November 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: No, please guys can't you see Trump simply doesn't want to participate in project L.U.C.I.F.E.R. combined by two great satanic religions: science and Vatican. Trump is actually saving us from the antichrist. I mean so many people on youtube believe this and they can't be all wrong.

That isn't how abbreviations work. They left out almost an entire sentence, then used very word.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 15, 2017 at 2:52 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(November 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: No, please guys can't you see Trump simply doesn't want to participate in project L.U.C.I.F.E.R. combined by two great satanic religions: science and Vatican. Trump is actually saving us from the antichrist. I mean so many people on youtube believe this and they can't be all wrong.

That isn't how abbreviations work. They left out almost an entire sentence, then used very word.

Aw, lighten up! Acronym building is good fun and anything goes for a good result!

I was not allowed ARSED in one job - "Applied Research and Special Enterprises Department" - had to settle for SEARD.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 14002 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 847 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 785 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1896 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  When Irony Is Too Good To Ignore BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2789 July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1717 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 459 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Too stupid to let loose Mr.Obvious 5 897 October 27, 2018 at 5:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  This is just too good brewer 5 689 October 15, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir