Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Too stupid to let loose
Too stupid to let loose
Armed robbers caught after shop owner tricks them into returning to crime scene for more money

Thieves return twice to shop before undercover police officers arrest them

The group have been called ‘the worst robbers in Belgium’ for falling for the shop owner’s bluff

A group of armed robbers were arrested after a shop owner tricked them into returning to his business so police could arrest them.
The owner of the e-cigarette shop in Belgium, who identified himself as Didier, was confronted by six people who intended to rob him at around 3pm.

In a 14-minute discussion with the thieves, Didier suggested they should come back later in the day when the shop was closing so he could give them more money.

“I told them clearly that 3pm is not the best time to hold up a store,” Didier said. He then told the thieves, “You’ll take 1,000 bucks, but if you come back tonight you might be able to take more.”

When the group left, Didier contacted police in the town of Charleroi, south of Brussels, and asked them to wait for the thieves to return.

“It’s like it was a comedy,” Didier told the BBC. “They’re being called the worst robbers in Belgium.

“When I called the police, they didn’t believe [the thieves] would come back.”

To their surprise, the group returned twice to collect the money. First, they arrived at 5.30pm but were sent away again because it was not closing time.
When they returned an hour later, undercover police officers were waiting to arrest them.
Local media reported five men have been arrested, including a minor.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...99286.html
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
RE: Too stupid to let loose
Thought this was going to be:

[Image: HAzsSNx.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 26, 2018 at 8:55 am)wyzas Wrote: Thought this was going to be:

That's why you wear long trousers and a sturdy jacket when biking.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Sum fokes is stupids
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Wow. Pretty dumb. Even dumber than that girl who fell through the ceiling during the Canadian store robbery from a few months back.

For those who haven't seen:

(October 27, 2018 at 5:20 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(October 26, 2018 at 8:55 am)wyzas Wrote: Thought this was going to be:

That's why you wear long trousers and a sturdy jacket when biking.

Nothing wrong with asphalt surfing if somebody else is doing it. Razz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too PC for me. onlinebiker 256 13939 December 20, 2021 at 6:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  John Hinkley Jr on the loose. onlinebiker 58 2955 October 9, 2021 at 10:17 am
Last Post: brewer
  Cosby on the loose. onlinebiker 58 6391 July 28, 2021 at 8:45 pm
Last Post: Bucky Ball
  I can't believe she's so stupid as to say this out loud. onlinebiker 21 1404 January 10, 2021 at 10:55 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  NRA, too many hands in the cookie jar? Gawdzilla Sama 11 806 November 28, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Obama: This simple '60 Minutes' question was 'too tough' for Trump WinterHold 7 779 October 31, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
Thumbs Down More Stupid in Flint Mi. onlinebiker 6 371 July 31, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1877 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Health care people and first responders - let us know how you are. arewethereyet 22 1874 April 26, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  When Irony Is Too Good To Ignore BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2772 July 8, 2019 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama