Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 12:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so...
I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so...
https://atheistforums.org/thread-45355-page-19.html
These seems like an ongoing thread sort of thing but no one has replied in almost a year. Should I reply or start a new thread?
The bugle sounds as the charge begins

But on this battlefield no one wins

- Iron Maiden, The Trooper
RE: I know I'm not supposed to revive really old threads, so...
Probably the best option is to start a new thread and reference the original with a link as you did here.

Personally, I don't have a problem with reviving the original thread, considering what it is, but best to keep to the rules.
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 21, 2017 at 8:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Probably the best option is to start a new thread and reference the original with a link as you did here.

Personally, I don't have a problem with reviving the original thread, considering what it is, but best to keep to the rules.

Fuckin conformist. (runs and hides)
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Oh I'd fuck that conformist alright. Wait, are we derailing this thread?
(November 21, 2017 at 9:22 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Oh I'd fuck that conformist alright.  Wait, are we derailing this thread?

If we didn't start playing this thread would already be done.

You're not suggesting a threesome are you?
(November 21, 2017 at 9:39 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 9:22 pm)Whateverist Wrote: Oh I'd fuck that conformist alright.  Wait, are we derailing this thread?

If we didn't start playing this thread would already be done.

You're not suggesting a threesome are you?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Ya'll are hilarious.
The bugle sounds as the charge begins

But on this battlefield no one wins

- Iron Maiden, The Trooper
(November 21, 2017 at 8:29 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Probably the best option is to start a new thread and reference the original with a link as you did here.

Wouldn't the thread in question be eligible for an exception under the necroposting rule?
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(November 21, 2017 at 10:29 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote:

Wouldn't the thread in question be eligible for an exception under the necroposting rule?

Also a good question, which is part of the reason I don't see a problem with resurrecting the thread.

MH:  You're about to become an interesting side note in the history of medical experimentation!
(November 21, 2017 at 10:47 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 10:29 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Wouldn't the thread in question be eligible for an exception under the necroposting rule?

Also a good question, which is part of the reason I don't see a problem with resurrecting the thread.

MH:  You're about to become an interesting side note in the history of medical experimentation!

If you're involved, side note only means that you're underestimating yourself. 

Now take out your Swiss Army knife.........
(November 21, 2017 at 10:58 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:
(November 21, 2017 at 10:47 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Also a good question, which is part of the reason I don't see a problem with resurrecting the thread.

If you're involved, side note only means that you're underestimating yourself. 

Now take out your Swiss Army knife.........

*Blunt spoon*

Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is the “what you know today that you didn’t know yesterday” thread closed? Anomalocaris 2 576 August 9, 2023 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Suggestion: Install Soma Tablet Depositories On All Threads Violet 17 2477 May 3, 2020 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Information [Serious] Why can't I subscribe to threads? CaenLeranzo 6 1461 February 25, 2020 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Civil/ safe option for threads. Mystic 2 1090 November 19, 2018 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Alternative to "click bait" rule: block threads robvalue 40 5969 February 6, 2017 at 1:38 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Mafia game threads showing in "Today's Posts" lists Ravenshire 18 6630 February 5, 2017 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Missing drafts (threads, not PMs) Aroura 13 2077 December 2, 2016 at 9:06 pm
Last Post: Aroura
  Necroing of threads by newbies Joods 11 1920 July 4, 2016 at 7:26 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Suggestion/question: breadcrumb nav at the bottom of threads? KevinM1 17 3011 November 10, 2015 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Starting Threads with Links rexbeccarox 17 3591 October 6, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet