Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maybe I’m just old
Maybe I’m just old
But am I the only one who finds the threads and posts much harder to manage on my phone as opposed to browser? No alternative suggestions, just checking if it’s just me.
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
RE: Maybe I’m just old
I find that I have the same issue. I much prefer to use my laptop.
Are you using the mobile theme?

The desktop theme works on most smartphones and I prefer it honestly. You can switch themes at the bottom of the forum.
Tibs, while I got you. There a new Tapatalk 8 out.
Do you know if this ver is kudos friendly or was it a forum sw thing?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
My phone is only for communicating with friends and family, and I have to keep killing stupid apps that get pushed out by my provider. Shit keeps changing around without my permission or even being asked, dammit! Dodgy If I go into the store enough times, maybe they'll get the hint that they can't pack unwanted shit onto my phone. Hmph
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 17, 2018 at 10:39 pm)tackattack Wrote: But am I the only one who finds the threads and posts much harder to manage on my phone as opposed to browser? No alternative suggestions, just checking if it’s just me.

You are the same age as my stepson.  Please.  No more comments like that.  It makes me feel more and more like compost.
(November 17, 2018 at 10:39 pm)tackattack Wrote: But am I the only one who finds the threads and posts much harder to manage on my phone as opposed to browser? No alternative suggestions, just checking if it’s just me.

I use the desktop them and zoom. It's more of a PITA than a laptop but works.
Yup. I use desktop on my phone and zoom in.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Isn't this a total no-brainer? OBVIOUSLY it will be easier to browse the web with a computer hooked to a 1080p monitor and a full keyboard than with a toy that fits in the palm of your hand.

A phone works great as a phone. Expecting it to serve as a web browser like a computer can is unrealistic.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(November 17, 2018 at 11:08 pm)Whateverist Wrote:

You are the same age as my stepson.  Please.  No more comments like that.  It makes me feel more and more like compost.

+1
And you're younger than me, tack. So no more talk about being old, sheesh! Tongue

-Teresa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New feature maybe tackattack 14 2192 July 3, 2021 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: no one