Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: North Korea Has Just Fired Another Ballistic Missile
BREAKING: North Korea Has Just Fired Another Ballistic Missile
South Korean military has just confirmed that North Korea has just fired another ballistic Missile.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/11/28/north-ko...eport.html
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: BREAKING: North Korea Has Just Fired Another Ballistic Missile
. . . still trying to work out how this missile test will cut their disgusting incidence of intestinal worms . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Prepare for a Tweet Storm from the WLB.

INNNNNNNNCOMMMMMMINGGGGGG!
Tongue 
USA has way too much nukes - ok.
Koreans want to be in the nuke club as well - haters show up.

Anyway, Jesus will win in the end. Repent while God still tolerates your sinful miserable life and let's you breath. Angel
(November 28, 2017 at 3:19 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: USA has way too much nukes - ok.

Anyway, Jesus will win in the end. Repent while God still tolerates your sinful miserable life and let's you breath. Angel
Lets me "breath"?

https://writingexplained.org/breath-vs-b...difference
http://www.dictionary.com/e/lets/

More news on the missile. It's just been confirmed that the NORKO missile was an ICBM and that it flew for 50 minutes until it landed in the Sea Of Japan.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(November 28, 2017 at 3:14 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: . . . still trying to work out how this missile test will cut their disgusting incidence of intestinal worms . . .

It makes it a little less likely the intestinal worms would suffer any population bottleneck in the near future.

It also makes it less likely maggots will feast on the pudgy flesh of a certain fat little man.

It also makes it clear the fat little man is the master of the old demented shitgibbon when it comes to foresight, planning, focus and intelligence.
(November 28, 2017 at 3:48 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(November 28, 2017 at 3:19 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: USA has way too much nukes - ok.

Lets me "breath"?

https://writingexplained.org/breath-vs-b...difference
http://www.dictionary.com/e/lets/

More news on the missile. It's just been confirmed that the NORKO missile was an ICBM and that it flew for 50 minutes until it landed in the Sea Of Japan.

We don't need your arguments, we already know most Christians claim that club Jesus wins the final battle. How convenient and lucky for you right?
A 50 min flight duration suggest its range is on the long end of any ICBM.

Typical ICBM flight Duration is <25 minutes with operational flight profike, and 50% more with a test profike that trade down range distance for altitude.
(November 28, 2017 at 5:50 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: A 50 min flight duration suggest its range is on the long end of any ICBM.

Typical ICBM flight Duration is <25 minutes with operational flight profike, and 50% more with a test profike that trade down range distance for altitude.

Looks like NORKO now has the ability to build a missile that could reach any where in the U.S. They're probably even closer than we think of being able to putting a nuclear warhead on one.

Yep.  I predicted this problem last year.

[Image: LUD5SSq.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  North & South Korea conflict neil 13 748 January 16, 2024 at 10:41 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1154 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1254 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2099 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1253 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2015 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 363 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1088 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1669 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 893 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate