Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a heads up
Just a heads up
If people wonder where I am for a couple of days and they are unable to contact me by internet . . . it's because I'll be away from home for a bit. Going to a concert tomorrow and not sure exactly when I will be back home but I'll be at least staying overnight at a hotel.

So, I won't be dead or anything.
RE: Just a heads up
Have a good time.

Be careful.

Make sure you have an extra dime if you need to call home.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ha, don't worry about it. I won't be alone, I'll be with my brother.
Hope you enjoy the concert bro! Tell me later about any babes that happened to be there.
I doubt I'll notice they exist Tongue
(November 30, 2017 at 8:53 am)Hammy Wrote: If people wonder where I am for a couple of days and they are unable to contact me by internet . . .  it's because I'll be away from home for a bit. Going to a concert tomorrow and not sure exactly when I will be back home but I'll be at least staying overnight at a hotel.

Malinia, nod your head or blink twice if you want out of the relationship.
Cool!
Have fun, dude!
(November 30, 2017 at 10:18 am)Hammy Wrote: I doubt I'll notice they exist Tongue

Lol if I saw Hocico... I would only notice the babes a little bit.
I won't take my eye off the stage for over 2 hours Angel

I mean . . . last time I saw Orbital it was the most fun day of my life . . . and I can imagine this topping that.

Well I guess apart from one other day (or a few Angel) that wasn't music-related. But that's a secret Tongue

Two of the hottest women in the world could be having aggressive steamy sex on the dancefloor right next to me and I'd probably think "Oh look they're fucking." and go back to looking at the stage.

. . . I can't think of anything else that would direct my attention away from sexy lesbians like that. I guess music is the one thing I really do enjoy more than sex.

I suppose love is on even terms with music, for me, though. Although not just any love, and not just any music. Sex is sexondary.
(November 30, 2017 at 8:53 am)Hammy Wrote: If people wonder where I am for a couple of days and they are unable to contact me by internet . . .  it's because I'll be away from home for a bit. Going to a concert tomorrow and not sure exactly when I will be back home but I'll be at least staying overnight at a hotel.

If you do die, I am keeping your soul...

...and your one ball Tongue
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2150 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Just a heads up. Losty 85 7508 July 9, 2016 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Just a heads up dyresand 71 5885 November 26, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Any Chile-Heads Out There? LunchBox 11 2767 September 20, 2011 at 1:58 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  So I can turn heads! Violet 4 1603 August 6, 2011 at 3:12 am
Last Post: Violet
  Well, Perry did pray for rain! Right? Tropical Storm Don heads toward Texas Judas BentHer 2 1503 July 28, 2011 at 7:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any gear heads in here? tavarish 23 6983 March 25, 2010 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: tavarish