Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wanna talk about music from your country...
I wanna talk about music from your country...
There is already a thread about music and i'm sure not the only one thread, but this one will be about the music from ours countries where we live...
I would like to know the music from your countries, the music which you love, like and so on.. Why? Because we usually only know a music from some kind of charts...top Ten, Top 100, UK Chart, Billboard...and so on Wink
But i'm sure there is also amazing music which has never been and will never be at the top of any charts.... so let's talk about it...

So, I'm from Poland...and probably everybody knows Fryderyk Chopin the great composer anyway...

but the band TSA ..probably no one knows:

or... the band Red Lips

This is just a small sample of music from my country, i'll try to add something else here, later...  Tongue
but in the meantime share your music .... more or less known from your country Smile
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
RE: I wanna talk about music from your country...

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Here's two examples of my favorite music from my country, Kitty:

And here's an example of my favorite music from YOUR country, Kitty Big Grin :

I've also seen Riverside live Big Grin I posted a thread of the recording back in 2015 Big Grin
I stopped evolving (musically) in the 80's.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 30, 2017 at 12:09 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I stopped evolving (musically) in the 80's.

I love music from the 80's.

here is something from my country... from the 80's:

“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
I like the rasta/reggae one. Probably would have liked it better with a big ol spliff. Sigh, those days are past me.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
The Chopin was nice.
(November 30, 2017 at 12:32 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: I like the rasta/reggae one. Probably would have liked it better with a big ol spliff. Sigh, those days are past me.
so here you are some Polish reggae songs...old and new:

To be honest, I'm most into European and Mexican Aggrotech.

https://youtu.be/RjSp5xs5w2w

https://youtu.be/a-1lzP_Y5n4

Here's my favorite Darkwave track

https://youtu.be/SssYT5FW8Hk

Agonoize is German, Hocico Mexican and Clan of Xymox is Dutch.
Not into country music, but Margo Price is an up and coming artist, and also a social and economic liberal. For legal pot, for LGBT equality and hates the fact the middle class and working poor are getting screwed. This song I do love!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for country music singers similar to Alan Jackson rado84 5 593 July 31, 2023 at 10:27 am
Last Post: rado84
  Christian music you actually like? JairCrawford 31 2601 June 17, 2022 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  New Ahem Music Istvan 1 399 March 20, 2022 at 3:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New music, Old music Ahriman 79 6103 November 5, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Listening to music popeyespappy 35 3253 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Music Composition FlatAssembler 1 242 May 22, 2020 at 3:08 pm
  Carrie fans and country music. Brian37 13 1087 May 16, 2020 at 8:54 pm
  My new favorite song of all time excluding classical music Alex K 1 569 January 26, 2020 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Never a flash in the pan. MUSIC. Brian37 19 1533 December 7, 2019 at 3:58 pm
Last Post: no one
  Music videos that rep the POTUS'S idiocy. Brian37 9 1628 October 22, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah