Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One more disgusting item about mice
One more disgusting item about mice
Years ago had a jar of opened peanut butter go bad in the pantry.

Marked up the label and put jar in hardware/junk drawer as bait for mouse traps.

Well, as more years pass, have slowly whittled away at amount in jar (even passed along a big blob to a friend with a serious garage mouse invasion force to deal with) and tonite I baited a trap to put in basement, JIC, and boy, opened that damn jar, and I'm not sure what's in there now is any where close to what God had in mind when He ordained peanut butter.

Jesus, it be NASTY.

Anyhow, the disturbing mouse factoid is:

The damn stuff not only still works, I think it works BETTER.

Jaysus, how fucked up are their damn little taste buds (and little noses!) to perceive that rancid brown shit slime as some good eatin' ??

[shudder]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: One more disgusting item about mice

Something about smells really tantalizes them. This reminds me of the Swamp People episode, where they use stinky alligator bait. One hunter had bait that was so bad he gagged while using it. Stanky peanut butter just draws them in from farther away.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(December 8, 2017 at 10:46 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Years ago had a jar of opened peanut butter go bad in the pantry.

Marked up the label and put jar in hardware/junk drawer as bait for mouse traps.

Well, as more years pass, have slowly whittled away at amount in jar (even passed along a big blob to a friend with a serious garage mouse invasion force to deal with) and tonite I baited a trap to put in basement, JIC, and boy, opened that damn jar, and I'm not sure what's in there now is any where close to what God had in mind when He ordained peanut butter.

Jesus, it be NASTY.

Jaysus, how fucked up are their damn little taste buds (and little noses!) to perceive that rancid brown shit slime as some good eatin' ??

[shudder]

How about how repulsive we heterosexual males find the the idea of engaging in any kind of sex with another man? It's how our brain's are wired.

We can't empathize about how your brain is wired but we can use our intellect to overcome our revulsion. We accept and embrace who you are based on intellectual principles, not emotional ones.

Perhaps you should pay the mouse the same courtesy.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
or stomp on 'em for trying to steal my bag of chocolate chips !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 8, 2017 at 11:36 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: or stomp on 'em for trying to steal my bag of chocolate chips !!

Well why don't I try to stomp you? What makes you any more worthy?
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I have a receipt for the chocolate chips.

(December 8, 2017 at 10:46 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Years ago had a jar of opened peanut butter go bad in the pantry.

Jesus, it be NASTY.

[shudder]

They thought it was Marmite?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
ROFLOL

(December 8, 2017 at 11:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I have a receipt for the chocolate chips.

Oh, cute.

I guess my point of extending acceptance to those who are different from you - especially when others are doing the same for you - rates nothing more than clever retorts.

Mice are definitely lower life forms compared to humans but they are also definitely sufficiently advanced to feel suffering. If you don't respect that of them, why should I give a shit about people persecuting you for your absolutely disgusting (from my emotional point of view) desire to - uhhh, I don't even want to put it into writing?

You are entitled to demand acceptance (or at least respect) for your differences of which you have no control over and I'm fully on-board with that. But what's that expression about a man living in a glass house throwing stones?

You want respect about who you are? A good place to start is to demonstrate respect for creatures who are what they are through no choice of their own.

Albert Einstein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gene therapy restores sight in mice. brewer 9 733 December 23, 2020 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Just one more reason to not spawn. Gawdzilla Sama 7 935 January 12, 2018 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  We gave Narcan to one particular addict 20 times in one month vorlon13 6 1016 October 4, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  One More Time - Science 1 God 0 Minimalist 10 2842 April 28, 2016 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Excited Penguin
  Scientists have bred mice with two fathers Justtristo 3 1466 December 12, 2010 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Violet