Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The connection of atheism and crisis
The connection of atheism and crisis
If you don't believe in god you're more likely to have really bad emergencies because of the trauma in my butt and also what else did happen to you when you were born oh my god oh my god oh my god shrooms shrooms shrooms mdma mdma mdma drugs drugs drugs acid acid acid bloody hell why are you atheists believing in the science of religion whoops I mean the religion of science you shitbags must be fucking mental I mean come on really I have stuck my arse inside a blackhole so now my hole is in a hole which is not true because I'm actually talking a hole load of bollocks whoops I mean a whole load of bollocks who needs paragraphs or punctuation anyway hey did I ever tell you that my pimp is very ineffective and I need a massage guess who oh dear santa claus broke my nose wagggh wagggh what happened oh yeah I'm on drugs who needs religion anyway oh wait me oh not really I'm just a dumb troll oh what the hell are you trying to say man hey i totally meant that everyone has trauma before they were born i mean when they are born I mean what the fuck kind of utter moron do you take me for oh wait you take me for the utter fucking moron that I fucking am oh yeah well I'm a fucking idiot loser with nothing better to do than parody a troll I mean uh than be that troll that definitely isn't being parodied because I am he oh wow oh my god you stupid fucking atheists why don't you eat shit and die because that's a thing us trolls say oh by the way did I ever tell you that it wasn't drugs and I am actually higher than drugs oh guess what all atheists are terrorists and eat dog poop oh yeah and I'm totally not a troll so why do atheists hate religion anyway oh my god what the fuck is wrong with you guys you guys you guys you can't really believe that the universe came from nothing can you what so you believe nothing then nothing then nothing then echo echo echo oh my god for fucks sake you are all nihilists right oh wait I'd be too dumb to spell that word oh fucking hell wall of text wall of text wall of text somebody fucking teach me to punctuate oh wait I already know how and pretend not to know how on my second post on the thread because the first post without any paragraphs or puncutation was just made to bait and troll people and the next post was just a backpedal from that to try and avoid getting rightly banned I have to poop

RE: The connection of atheism and crisis
Abso-fucking-lutely brilliant!!!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On this refugee crisis Mr.Obvious 9 797 October 9, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis Cyberman 24 2831 August 2, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Expired
  Banking crisis caused by woman. Tiberius 7 2017 May 21, 2011 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Kayenneh