Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On this refugee crisis
On this refugee crisis
My fellow Atheists,

We are facing a crisis. A problem. And it's huge. I mean bigly big. Just big, like real big, you wouldn't believe it. It's awful.
So I got together with some of the best people, really amazing people, to think about this intelligently. Because I am incredibly intelligent.
Also, my hands are not small and I have a huge penis. Huge. Wouldn't believe it.7
Anyway it was great, we had brunch at this nice place. You got to meet the chef. You could date the chef, real nice place. And we talked it over, right? So we came up with the single bestest plan anyone has ever come up with, in the history, the entire history ladies and gentlemen, of the internet. Not just the computers, right? Of the entire internet.

We can make Atheist forums dot org great again. I believe so, know so. But to do so, we must face this crisis. And make no mistake: 'This is a tough crisis, one of the messiest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of panic'.
In order to protect the lives and livelihoods of the non-believers of the united forums of the org, we have to put a stop to this flood of refugees trying to take our webspace. I'm sure some of them are nice people. But what do we know about the ones coming here? They could be thieves. Rapists. We don't know. You know what I do know though? That I don't like what I don't know. So I don't know about you, but I'd rather keep away from what I don't know, rather than learn about it. Trust me. I'm honest. Never did anything wrong in my life. Trust me, okay? You don't want to talk to people who are different.

So we were thinking, at the lovely brunch place, ... Veal. I had veal, very soft. Very tender. Amazing. We should build a firewall. But! But! But not just any firewall. I'm talking about the hugest firewall you ever seen. Just amazingly huge. Think my ego huge, okay? That huge. We talked to the necessary people. Bill gates said he'd chip in. That's going to be great. Much fun. Steve Jobs too. Was just on the phone with him, told him to bury the hatched with Bill, to which he answered "you're such a great negotiator Obvious, I'm in. I'll do it, just for you." True story. So we can do it. We know how to build firewalls. I don't have a company, but if I did, it'd make firewalls, okay? We can do this. And I'll even tell you, if you let us do this, I'll get the thinking atheist to pay for it, okay? That's right, Seth Andrews is going to pay for this firewall, that's a guarantee. A "G-A-R-A-N-T-E-A", a real guarantee.

Thank you.

And god bless Atheistforums dot org.
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-
RE: On this refugee crisis
(September 26, 2018 at 5:04 pm)Mr.Obvious Wrote: My fellow Atheists,

We are facing a crisis. A problem. And it's huge. I mean bigly big. Just big, like real big, you wouldn't believe it. It's awful.
So I got together with some of the best people, really amazing people, to think about this intelligently. Because I am incredibly intelligent.
Also, my hands are not small and I have a huge penis. Huge. Wouldn't believe it.7
Anyway it was great, we had brunch at this nice place. You got to meet the chef. You could date the chef, real nice place. And we talked it over, right? So we came up with the single bestest plan anyone has ever come up with, in the history, the entire history ladies and gentlemen, of the internet. Not just the computers, right? Of the entire internet.

We can make Atheist forums dot org great again. I believe so, know so. But to do so, we must face this crisis. And make no mistake: 'This is a tough crisis, one of the messiest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of panic'.
In order to protect the lives and livelihoods of the non-believers of the united forums of the org, we have to put a stop to this flood of refugees trying to take our webspace. I'm sure some of them are nice people. But what do we know about the ones coming here? They could be thieves. Rapists. We don't know. You know what I do know though? That I don't like what I don't know. So I don't know about you, but I'd rather keep away from what I don't know, rather than learn about it. Trust me. I'm honest. Never did anything wrong in my life. Trust me, okay? You don't want to talk to people who are different.

So we were thinking, at the lovely brunch place, ... Veal. I had veal, very soft. Very tender. Amazing. We should build a firewall. But! But! But not just any firewall. I'm talking about the hugest firewall you ever seen. Just amazingly huge. Think my ego huge, okay? That huge. We talked to the necessary people. Bill gates said he'd chip in. That's going to be great. Much fun. Steve Jobs too. Was just on the phone with him, told him to bury the hatched with Bill, to which he answered "you're such a great negotiator Obvious, I'm in. I'll do it, just for you." True story. So we can do it. We know how to build firewalls. I don't have a company, but if I did, it'd make firewalls, okay? We can do this. And I'll even tell you, if you let us do this, I'll get the thinking atheist to pay for it, okay? That's right, Seth Andrews is going to pay for this firewall, that's a guarantee. A "G-A-R-A-N-T-E-A", a real guarantee.

Thank you.

Impeccable spelling?  Trump didn’t write this! 😝
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 26, 2018 at 5:04 pm)Mr.Obvious Wrote: My fellow Atheists,

Thank you.

I suspect you're right: one way or another, Seth is gonna pay.  (at least in the short term)
I already had a legitimate green card!
[Image: dobie.png]
Hi everybody....

Hey.  So it's nice to see everybody, huh?   So, I mean, we've gotta big thing happening here folks....don't we.  We have all these immigrants coming over here...they're  just coming here all the time now.... they're coming here and they're taking your smillies, your really nice smillies and maybe raping them..... and maybe.......using them for things..... we just don't know what they're using them for..... I gotta tell ya, we just don't know. But you and I know what they're doing with the smillies.  All the fake news.  So we gotta get riddof em.  Hey, what's that butterfly doin here. Now  I'm not saying that they're all bad people but some of them are rapists.  Not all, but a lot are.  And isn't it great that Pocahontas  lies about her being an Indian?  I call her Pocahontas cause she's not that smart.  

My wall is gonna be built to keep out those people....and keep them from doing bad things to those  beautiful smillies.  Hillary Clinton is also a liar because of all those emails that she says didn't happened but they did happen because I think she's really not that smart. And those smillies, I like smillies because they're better than the Democrats who are just disgusting. 

So we're gonna make Amerika great again, aren't we.  I got my hat and you have your hats and they all say MAGA on them and we're gonna keep all those TTA immigrant outta here.  I'm tellin ya, they're really bad people. 

I can ride the pony if I want to.   

MAGA!
Best laughs I've had in a while. Thanks guys for this. Heart
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 26, 2018 at 5:04 pm)Mr.Obvious Wrote:

Hilarious
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Mr. Obvious, in 2020 !  Smile
-- 
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."
I love this thread.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
(October 2, 2018 at 4:41 pm)Dr H Wrote: Mr. Obvious, in 2020 !  Smile

You're goddamn right.

[Image: 43676284_10215296868992576_8342210812626...e=5C4BB422]
"If we go down, we go down together!"
- Your mum, last night, suggesting 69.
[Image: 41bebac06973488da2b0740b6ac37538.jpg]-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The connection of atheism and crisis Edwardo Piet 1 213 December 11, 2017 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis Cyberman 24 2804 August 2, 2016 at 2:31 am
Last Post: Expired
  Banking crisis caused by woman. Tiberius 7 2008 May 21, 2011 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Kayenneh