Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis
Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis
Vatican reeling as DNA tests show communion wafers contain 0% Christ

Quote:“It’s always had a funny taste that I couldn’t quite place. But having been a choir boy in the catholic church I grew up being told by priests that putting strange things in my mouth was the done thing.”

“That said, with the amount of cash I’m encouraged to put in the collection plate on a Sunday morning I can’t believe they’re scrimping on the ingredients.”

“You’ll be telling me next that the stuff they dip the wafer in isn’t actually blood.”
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Shocking DNA discovery - Catholics in crisis
well, human tissue does not contain gluten proteins either, so a jebus biscuit that actually transmutes itself into human tissue would be perfectly safe for a celiac sufferer to eat, yet that is not the case.

Curiously, when asked to produce gluten free biscuits, the catholic church declined. Isn't that bizarre ??? Having LESS irrefutable evidence around that their jebus biscuit does NOT in fact transmute into flesh would seem to be a VERY desirable thing for a church.

Why is there so much of this Religion 101 stuff the religiousites don't seem to unnerstann ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

This is the result of obvious flawed test methodology. The wafer (or wine) does not transubstantiate until placed into the mouth, or other appropriate orifice. jesus h christ, get it right. Stop publishing flawed data. You're only confusing the faithful needlessly.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
It's all very reminiscent of the infamous "Wafergate" affair.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(July 12, 2016 at 7:22 pm)Stimbo Wrote: Vatican reeling as DNA tests show communion wafers contain 0% Christ

Quote:“It’s always had a funny taste that I couldn’t quite place. But having been a choir boy in the catholic church I grew up being told by priests that putting strange things in my mouth was the done thing.”

“That said, with the amount of cash I’m encouraged to put in the collection plate on a Sunday morning I can’t believe they’re scrimping on the ingredients.”

“You’ll be telling me next that the stuff they dip the wafer in isn’t actually blood.”

Yeah they have been using the wrong baker butcher ...
Religion is the top shelf of the supernatural supermarket ... Madog
other appropriate orifice ?

am I being obliquely mentioned ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

All mentions of you are oblique, by definition.
(July 12, 2016 at 7:49 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: This is the result of obvious flawed test methodology. The wafer (or wine) does not transubstantiate until placed into the mouth, or other appropriate orifice. jesus h christ, get it right. Stop publishing flawed data. You're only confusing the faithful needlessly.

Wait, though.  I thought they claimed it changed when the Holy Joe waved his magic wand over it?
(July 12, 2016 at 7:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(July 12, 2016 at 7:49 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: This is the result of obvious flawed test methodology. The wafer (or wine) does not transubstantiate until placed into the mouth, or other appropriate orifice. jesus h christ, get it right. Stop publishing flawed data. You're only confusing the faithful needlessly.

Wait, though.  I thought they claimed it changed when the Holy Joe waved his magic wand over it?

There was none of that hand waving shit in the Lutheran church. It detracted from the brain washing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
maybe the biscuit can tell if it is being ingested by an unSaved piece of human garbage ?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  On this refugee crisis Mr.Obvious 9 797 October 9, 2018 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious
  The connection of atheism and crisis Edwardo Piet 1 215 December 11, 2017 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why some Catholics can suck my fat one. Reforged 1 1369 September 26, 2012 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New Discovery by Legitimate Christian Scientists YahwehIsTheWay 6 3081 September 25, 2012 at 11:50 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Catholics Have a Sense of Humor, If Nothing Else Erinome 17 8330 December 24, 2011 at 4:54 pm
Last Post: Erinome
  Banking crisis caused by woman. Tiberius 7 2017 May 21, 2011 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Kayenneh