Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 1%, Trump, the elites,...,etc.
The 1%, Trump, the elites,...,etc.
During Trump's coming to the office; in his campaign specifically, the man introduced some scary concepts worthy of an alternate-reality science fiction novel.

From building walls between countries, to making torture a standard in investigations, Trump presented a new dark alternate future for humanity.

I won't say that he moved alone; never would I say that these are his ideas. My belief is that he is backed by the same 1% known only by their possession of half the globe's wealth.

Trump is just a representative, an intermediate between us and them: he transfers the voice of the 1% to the rest of the world.

In Feb 2017, I tried to warn people as much as I could:

https://atheistforums.org/thread-47849-p...pid1513830

Quote:I don't think he actually won; rather placed in the position.
The American elections don't belong to the people anymore, the whole world doesn't belong to its
inhabitants.

Large corporations and global businessmen control the scene; Trump is just a name, another jester that
reads the list passed to him from above, also a very good distraction; any wrong turn will get stuck to him also,
instead of the businessmen, bankers and corporations that made the decision.

Trump didn't win in no elections; he was chosen. Another possibility is that the elections are fine, but it's serving as a fine, natural test if people are ready for the 1%'s candidate or not.

If the second option was true, then we always had a candidate in every election, ready to serve these elites.
Whenever somebody talks about it, reputation demolishing begins by accusing the person of being crazy, conspiracy theorist, ... etc. Until the disaster happens; until it's too late, and people like Trump and Bush reach the presidency.

When would the plan backfire, or the 1% decide to fight with each other? I believe that WW3 is then; it's all about the exact moment of the backfiring of the plan.
You will remember what I told you.
RE: The 1%, Trump, the elites,...,etc.
I think it was a confluence of several things:

There’s been a growing hard/alt-right movement in this country. Things like GamerGate (which Bannon all but admitted as being a grassroots recruitment drive), the increased backlash against academia, etc. Russia has played into it in several ways: having RT be a primary source for Breitbart, social media bots posting/tweeting/retweeting things, etc.

Racism. It was always there, and Obama’s presidency galvanized white conservatives. The whole notion that Trump “isn’t afraid to say it like it is” simply means that racists see him as legitimizing their views. This is tied to the above, but deserves special notice. See: shit like Charlottesville.

Trump’s personality. He’s dumb. He’s egotistical. He’s defensive. He’s an ass kisser/sycophant. He wants nothing more to impress actual business leaders so he can appear tough/cool. This means he’s easily manipulated. And that desperation to be taken seriously was exploited by Russia.

Our election system, specifically the Electoral College. It’s designed to punish urban areas and reward land owners. It was rigged from the start. So, we get bullshit like a guy losing the actual vote by 3 million votes, but winning the office anyway.

So, I don’t think there were a handful of people sitting in a dark, smoke filled room manipulating things from the shadows. It’s just that Trump is the definition of useful idiot, and disparate groups/individuals see him as the best way for their interests to be realized.
(December 14, 2017 at 10:59 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: During Trump's coming to the office; in his campaign specifically, the man introduced some scary concepts worthy of an alternate-reality science fiction novel.

From building walls between countries, to making torture a standard in investigations, Trump presented a new dark alternate future for humanity.

I won't say that he moved alone; never would I say that these are his ideas. My belief is that he is backed by the same 1% known only by their possession of half the globe's wealth.

Trump is just a representative, an intermediate between us and them: he transfers the voice of the 1% to the rest of the world.

Quote:I don't think he actually won; rather placed in the position.
The American elections don't belong to the people anymore, the whole world doesn't belong to its
inhabitants.

Large corporations and global businessmen control the scene; Trump is just a name, another jester that
reads the list passed to him from above, also a very good distraction; any wrong turn will get stuck to him also,
instead of the businessmen, bankers and corporations that made the decision.

Trump didn't win in no elections; he was chosen. Another possibility is that the elections are fine, but it's serving as a fine, natural test if people are ready for the 1%'s candidate or not.

If the second option was true, then we always had a candidate in every election, ready to serve these elites.
Whenever somebody talks about it, reputation demolishing begins by accusing the person of being crazy, conspiracy theorist, ... etc. Until the disaster happens; until it's too late, and people like Trump and Bush reach the presidency.

When would the plan backfire, or the 1% decide to fight with each other? I believe that WW3 is then; it's all about the exact moment of the backfiring of the plan.
Fuck Trump! Fuck Two Corinthians! Fuck Muhammed! Fuck the Koran! Fuck the 1%! Fuck everything that holds us back from a just and sane world! 

Atlas! There might be hope for you!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(December 14, 2017 at 10:59 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: My belief is that he is backed by the same 1% known only by their possession of half the globe's wealth.

Believe what you want, but the fact is that big money was behind Clinton, not Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graph...ndraising/
(December 15, 2017 at 12:07 am)KevinM1 Wrote: I think it was a confluence of several things:

There’s been a growing hard/alt-right movement in this country.  Things like GamerGate (which Bannon all but admitted as being a grassroots recruitment drive), the increased backlash against academia, etc.  Russia has played into it in several ways: having RT be a primary source for Breitbart, social media bots posting/tweeting/retweeting things, etc.

Racism.  It was always there, and Obama’s presidency galvanized white conservatives.  The whole notion that Trump “isn’t afraid to say it like it is” simply means that racists see him as legitimizing their views.  This is tied to the above, but deserves special notice.  See: shit like Charlottesville.

Trump’s personality.  He’s dumb.  He’s egotistical.  He’s defensive.  He’s an ass kisser/sycophant.  He wants nothing more to impress actual business leaders so he can appear tough/cool.  This means he’s easily manipulated.  And that desperation to be taken seriously was exploited by Russia.

Our election system, specifically the Electoral College.  It’s designed to punish urban areas and reward land owners.  It was rigged from the start.  So, we get bullshit like a guy losing the actual vote by 3 million votes, but winning the office anyway.

So, I don’t think there were a handful of people sitting in a dark, smoke filled room manipulating things from the shadows.  It’s just that Trump is the definition of useful idiot, and disparate groups/individuals see him as the best way for their interests to be realized.

I always get this line thrown at me when I speak about the "men in the shadows moving the show". My concept about it is that the political scene is more of a market, and the man/woman can be bought and bribed, ithappened for example in the Iraq/Iran war here in Arabia; the man (Saddam Hussain) was bribed to ignite the war, and so he did.

That's why my guess was that the White House itself is no different: everybody is bought by somebody, just like mercenaries. Kennedy's assassination in a mafia-style hit is what backs this in my mind.
And the decent politicians are shut down or kept in small positions.

Rumors name two different camps inside the white house: 1-The Oligarchs , 2-The Military-Industrial Complex, the expansion of the right you speak about is the victory of the Oligarchs' candidate and their takeover the White House. Trump is the mask they meet the people with.

It's not that I think they have full control; but they are titans due to the amounts of cash and power they own, both the Military-Industrial Complex and the Oligarchs.

(December 15, 2017 at 12:14 am)chimp3 Wrote:
(December 14, 2017 at 10:59 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: During Trump's coming to the office; in his campaign specifically, the man introduced some scary concepts worthy of an alternate-reality science fiction novel.

Fuck Trump! Fuck Two Corinthians! Fuck Muhammed! Fuck the Koran! Fuck the 1%! Fuck everything that holds us back from a just and sane world! 

Atlas! There might be hope for you!

I would only limit the cursing to "Selfish evil people who don't mind sucking the blood of others, and then fuck them again and again so they never fight back".

(December 15, 2017 at 1:30 pm)alpha male Wrote:
(December 14, 2017 at 10:59 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: My belief is that he is backed by the same 1% known only by their possession of half the globe's wealth.

Believe what you want, but the fact is that big money was behind Clinton, not Trump.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graph...ndraising/

Drone Attacks and Muslim civilian killing didn't stop neither with democrats nor republicans.
If Clinton took Millions from Saudi Arabia; Trump took Billions.

It's the same face for the same coin. But Trump smells more filthy. Republicans are super filthy.
Trump basically rode a wave of fake Populism. He said he told everyone he would get rid of the trade deals and bring back the jobs and sometimes he said he would stop pouring money into to military-industrial complex. Other times he said he would beef up the military (as most or all of you know we have a the world's most bloated military, so many tanks and planes we don't know what to do with them)

Basically he told gullible people what they wanted to hear. Although I think his narcissistic anger helped him connect with voters who were angry that they lost their factory jobs.

Of course it couldn't have happened without gerrymandering and the undemocratic electoral college.

I can see why the OP thought people were bribed for T. Rump to be installed as president. Most reasonable people would look at just the surface--scummy, greedy guy with no experience in government or leadership and say "I don't wan't this guy near the oval office." He clearly lacked and still lacks basic knowledge and competence.

But no, nobody had to be bribed. It was just a shitstorm that lead to this.
He's simply an example of what you can accomplish by appealing to the darker side of human nature.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 15, 2017 at 6:36 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: He's simply an example of what you can accomplish by appealing to the darker side of human nature.

So the Red States are composed of people who have dark human nature.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1059 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36895 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3153 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4122 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1682 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1273 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Akin says 'liberal elites' are trying to take him down Faith No More 17 6614 August 23, 2012 at 6:00 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious