Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
46 Days Later
46 Days Later
I am back!!!!

We spent longer in the car than we thought that we would. Forty-six days total, to be precise. It was not as bad this time around as we spent the night parked in my boyfriend's son's driveway. There was no room in their trailer to sleep there, but we would not have wanted to sleep in there anyway--more on this in an upcoming CIJS post. We did use their bathroom when needed--but again, more on that in the upcoming CIJS post.

His money came, but the first installment ran out just as the second installment arrived; the company where is previously worked is extremely incompetent due to bureaucracy. The second installment of his money came in yesterday, and I finally convinced him to get a room at a motel.

I got a job working part-time at Subway. Part-time is better for me because I cannot be dealing with people for long periods of time, and only working four hour shifts for four days a week where I have every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday off is perfect for me.

My boyfriend still does not have a job, despite having placed applications everywhere. He is trying for the management position, which he left for three years thinking it would be fun to work minimum wage at a grocery store where he ended up leaving anyway due to hating it and placing us in the car predicament. He has had two interviews to get hired as a manger at Pizza Hut, but the people there who hire employees seem to be incompetent and slow. The last manager who interviewed him even stated they end up always losing good potential people, because they take to long in hiring anyone.

Anywho, I am going to wrap this up just to say that I have missed being here and that I have missed all of you.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: 46 Days Later
Welcome back
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Sounds like you've had some tough times. Welcome back.
Good to see you back, Lut.
Glad you're ok kitkat.
Pretty tough stuff you're going through...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome back!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Jesus Loves You !!!

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I will say one thing. I had a much needed break from all things Trump. I suppose ignorance is bliss.

Also, I started writing a new novel. I have seventy short chapters written so far. I decided with this novel to go the short chapter route where there will be around one hundred chapters.
~ Erin Hunter
so . . .

any naughty otter stuff you want to share ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 19, 2017 at 8:11 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: so . . .

any naughty otter stuff you want to share ?

Well, the new novel I have almost completed writing is a naughty adult gay fiction novel. The sex scenes are very explicit. Does that count?
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  8 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 44 2597 December 12, 2021 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  US China war 70 years later Apollo 10 741 December 14, 2020 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  2375 Days and Counting onlinebiker 10 980 September 20, 2020 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  What are you missing these days? Gawdzilla Sama 18 1444 April 28, 2020 at 6:50 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  30 Days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 61 4020 December 31, 2019 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  80 days to go. onlinebiker 77 10915 September 2, 2019 at 12:20 pm
  Nineteen days left Foxaèr 50 3518 April 30, 2019 at 11:27 am
Last Post: madog
  13 days to Deermageddon onlinebiker 195 13982 November 29, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  45 years later, at a sports bar....... Brian37 4 429 September 10, 2018 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Thread of Days. Gawdzilla Sama 36 3331 September 4, 2018 at 6:25 am