Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Despise Him!
I Despise Him!
I despise this man!

I hate his voice. When I hear it I cringe. He can not say a word without sounding stupid or disingenuous. Even when he says something professionally and scripted he sounds insincere. Give him a minute and he will interject something off script and come off as a total fucking asshlole.

I hate his face. When he talks his facial gestures remind me of my uncle when he rants about the "niggers". Total racist scum. He may have a lot of money but he acts like any uneducated, racist, drunken prick ranting in a tavern on payday.

When he lectures us he gestures with his hand in an O.K. sign with thumb and first finger making an " O" and the other three fingers outstretched. He pumps this hand at you while he mansplains his lies. Totally annoying. 

He reminds me of David Koresh and Marshall Applewhite. Psychopaths who would take everyone around them down before letting the myth dissolve. 

I despise him! Guess who?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: I Despise Him!
Beats me.....

[Image: 2d53efaa99c3891bdb5b3a6fff88a040--trump-...-trump.jpg]
Man, I thought there was going to be a twist at the end.
(December 22, 2017 at 10:55 pm)Grandizer Wrote: Man, I thought there was going to be a twist at the end.

Twist of the screw!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

David Koresh was smoking hot.

Too bad he was a child molester, I wudda luved fucking him in the ass.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

To all you Americans, I implore you to not make negative comments about your president!
Please respect him like you do with all your presidents.
He's a very successful and intelligent man who cares about the American people which is why he ran for office.
He wanted to bring a positive change to America and to the world.
You should all be honoured to have such a respected wise man in charge of the greatest country in the world.

No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 22, 2017 at 10:58 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: David Koresh was smoking hot.

Too bad he was a child molester, I wudda luved fucking him in the ass.

It's more like he was an equal opportunity predator, really. He also had an affair with the former Branch Davidian prophet's former wife, Lois Roden. Roden was about 65 at the time, and she wasn't one of those 65-year-olds who still looks attractive (like, say, Helen Mirren or Sigourney Weaver). 

[Image: shekinah-second-ann-p29.jpg]
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 22, 2017 at 10:56 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(December 22, 2017 at 10:55 pm)Grandizer Wrote: Man, I thought there was going to be a twist at the end.

Twist of the screw!

When the Walking Turd comes on the news I hit the mute button so  I won't have to listen to his fucking stupidity.
Hey, if Trump had a dollar every time someone said something derogatory about him, he'd be a billionaire! lol
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(December 23, 2017 at 12:56 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey, if Trump had a dollar every time someone said something derogatory about him, he'd be a billionaire!   lol

Well that's going on facebook. Big Grin

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Compare Joe Biden In 2012 To Him Today: Signs of Dementia Are Clear ReptilianPeon 11 1941 April 12, 2020 at 6:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  What is it about Trump that has allowed him to acquire so many ardent followers? GODZILLA 53 4488 June 20, 2019 at 1:31 am
Last Post: GODZILLA
  When FOX Fires Shep Smith I Hope MSNBC Hires Him Minimalist 2 502 August 2, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Joods
  Why are those who support Trump defending him so much GODZILLA 14 1678 June 14, 2018 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!! Minimalist 2 400 May 16, 2018 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I'm Sure His Buddy Putin Could Put Something Together For Him Minimalist 1 638 January 17, 2018 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  LOCK HIM UP!!!!!! Minimalist 68 17089 September 12, 2017 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Will Muslims love Trump? They are whiny little bitches just like him. Greatest I am 1 921 September 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  And If You Voted For Him, You're The Shithead Minimalist 3 619 July 22, 2017 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why can't Trump supporters admit there is something wrong with him NuclearEnergy 191 59264 June 21, 2017 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger