Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 1:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seems As If They Had A Point
Seems As If They Had A Point
https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/virgini...-neo-nazi/

Quote:Virginia teen shot girlfriend’s parents and self because they wouldn’t let their daughter date a neo-Nazi

One of those "good people" according to the WLB I presume!
RE: Seems As If They Had A Point
It seems that the parents forgot the joy of being young and in love.
(December 24, 2017 at 4:42 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: It seems that the parents forgot the joy of being young and in love.

And being proud of being Aryans. Angel

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Shouldn't parents allow their kids to love whom they want? Isn't that what they did?
(December 24, 2017 at 1:24 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/virgini...-neo-nazi/

Quote:Virginia teen shot girlfriend’s parents and self because they wouldn’t let their daughter date a neo-Nazi

One of those "good people" according to the WLB I presume!

I blame Stormfront.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 24, 2017 at 7:27 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Shouldn't parents allow their kids to love whom they want? Isn't that what they did?

If my 17-year old daughter wanted to date:

a) a Nazi
b) a convicted murderer
c) an outspoken racist
d) a Patriots/Ravens fan

She would have to wait a year and not live in my house before she did so.

Love is love is love. But some things are about choice. To equivocate those things with Nazis is just childish.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 24, 2017 at 7:44 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(December 24, 2017 at 7:27 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Shouldn't parents allow their kids to love whom they want?  Isn't that what they did?

If my 17-year old daughter wanted to date:

a) a Nazi
b) a convicted murderer
c) an outspoken racist
d) a Patriots/Ravens fan

Love is love is love. But some things are about choice. To equivocate those things with Nazis is just childish.
Don't you think Nazis are capable of deep love for other people?  If your 17 year-old daughter wanted to love Hans the Nazi and had to wait until she was 18 to move in with him and start a family would you hate your grandkids?
(December 24, 2017 at 8:32 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Don't you think Nazis are capable of deep love for other people?  If your 17 year-old daughter wanted to love Hans the Nazi and had to wait until she was 18 to move in with him and start a family would you hate your grandkids?

They sure can have deep love. They'd even be capable of being good parents.

I'd never hate my grandkids. But I'd still hate the Nazi. If my daughter turned into a Nazi, I'd hate him even more. If he turned my grandkids into Nazis, I'd hate him even more.

Nazis are objectively bad. You can be a nice person in every other respect, but as soon as you advocate for the genocide of another race, you become a bad person not worthy of any respect whatsoever.

You can bring home any type of person, any race, and gender, any sexuality, any political belief. I may not like them, but I'll support my daughter's decision.

But as soon as you bring home someone who knowingly decides to take another human's life, abuses children, or advocates for the debasement or death of another race, I draw the line.

Oh, and if they support Tom Brady or the Ratbirds, fuck 'em too.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(December 24, 2017 at 8:32 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(December 24, 2017 at 7:44 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: If my 17-year old daughter wanted to date:

a) a Nazi
b) a convicted murderer
c) an outspoken racist
d) a Patriots/Ravens fan

Don't you think Nazis are capable of deep love for other people?  If your 17 year-old daughter wanted to love Hans the Nazi and had to wait until she was 18 to move in with him and start a family would you hate your grandkids?

Probably.

[Image: 657e209c58899a3d12093d45baf4d049--hitler...images.jpg]
(December 24, 2017 at 9:58 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 24, 2017 at 8:32 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Don't you think Nazis are capable of deep love for other people?  If your 17 year-old daughter wanted to love Hans the Nazi and had to wait until she was 18 to move in with him and start a family would you hate your grandkids?

Probably.

[Image: 657e209c58899a3d12093d45baf4d049--hitler...images.jpg]

That is one fucking sad pic. Undecided
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK, Who Had "Cocaine Sharks" for July? Fireball 0 312 July 22, 2023 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 4763 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  Dicks had a meltdown, for good reason. Brian37 95 5058 October 14, 2019 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Hitler Had The Same Problem Minimalist 4 615 November 26, 2018 at 6:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  It Seems That Civilian Courts Don't Have Trouble Convicting Terrorists Minimalist 4 659 November 6, 2018 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 569 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Seems Michelle Wolf Was Right All Along Minimalist 6 618 May 3, 2018 at 6:54 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  This Actually Seems Reasonable Minimalist 1 236 February 28, 2018 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Just speculation at this point but..... Brian37 86 13427 January 11, 2018 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  For A Moment I Thought They Had No Potties In Buckingham Palace Minimalist 5 1297 December 21, 2017 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris