Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 1:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hitler Had The Same Problem
Hitler Had The Same Problem
He was nuts, too.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/trump-g...-reporter/

Quote:Trump gets ‘raging hot angry’ every time a staffer tells him something is ‘against the law’: Axios reporter

Quote:Axios reporter Jonathan Swan told MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt Sunday that the president has a tendency to break into an irrational rage when he’s told something is against the law, and thus he can’t do it.

“When you talk to people around him at the moment, he is very, very inflamed about this issue,” Swan said of Trump’s frustration over the border crisis. “Like sincerely inflamed. Yes, part of it is politics, but he is raging hot angry at Kirstjen Nielsen.”

He probably tried to grab her pussy.
RE: Hitler Had The Same Problem
Heh, I've mentioned it before, but when the chump cheerleaders start getting overboard in my wood carving class, there is one guy who stands up and starts lecturing them about the Constitution. Then they all start talking into their beards (including the women) about how they really don't want to talk about politics. Well, then don't fucking bring it up!   Dead Horse

I said it the day after the orangutan got elected- he didn't expect that result, based on his body language. I am still convinced that he did it on a lark, and succeeded in the worst way. Couple that with his having Putin's fist up his ass, I deem this to be the worst thing that could have ever happened to the US. Even shrillery wouldn't have fucked up this badly.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 25, 2018 at 11:48 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He was nuts, too.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/trump-g...-reporter/

Quote:Trump gets ‘raging hot angry’ every time a staffer tells him something is ‘against the law’: Axios reporter

Quote:Axios reporter Jonathan Swan told MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt Sunday that the president has a tendency to break into an irrational rage when he’s told something is against the law, and thus he can’t do it.

“When you talk to people around him at the moment, he is very, very inflamed about this issue,” Swan said of Trump’s frustration over the border crisis. “Like sincerely inflamed. Yes, part of it is politics, but he is raging hot angry at Kirstjen Nielsen.”

He probably tried to grab her pussy.

I think Eva Braun was a beard......

I don't think pussy was part of ol' Adolph' s master plan.....
You have to give Hitler that much.  At least he was never heard to brag about grabbing pussy.  The WLB may well be the most classless motherfucker in history!

And, while we're at it, he was watching television again tonight.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/trump-l...on-policy/

Quote:Trump lashes out at ’60 Minutes’ after expose on disastrous family separation policy

Too bad the illiterate fucktard can't read a book or something.  He might learn something by accident.
(November 26, 2018 at 12:29 am)Fireball Wrote: Heh, I've mentioned it before, but when the chump cheerleaders start getting overboard in my wood carving class, there is one guy who stands up and starts lecturing them about the Constitution. Then they all start talking into their beards (including the women) about how they really don't want to talk about politics. Well, then don't fucking bring it up!   Dead Horse

They're mono-focused. If the left does something, it's bad. Period. If T.rump says anything at all, it's gospel and not to be challenged.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OK, Who Had "Cocaine Sharks" for July? Fireball 0 312 July 22, 2023 at 11:27 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Same guy? onlinebiker 10 688 May 27, 2022 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  J.K. Rowling had to return civil rights award Foxaèr 68 4763 October 16, 2020 at 10:39 am
Last Post: Rank Stranger
  Dicks had a meltdown, for good reason. Brian37 95 5058 October 14, 2019 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Aborting Baby Hitler... Rev. Rye 71 6579 January 20, 2019 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: Yonadav
  Corruption is the same worldwide..... Brian37 4 607 December 2, 2018 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 569 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hitler Burning The Reichstag Sprung To Mind Minimalist 29 2252 April 10, 2018 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Seems As If They Had A Point Minimalist 21 3082 December 25, 2017 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  For A Moment I Thought They Had No Potties In Buckingham Palace Minimalist 5 1297 December 21, 2017 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris