Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
New Here
Just joined this Forum. Anything that is important to know?
What is it you most dislike? Stupidity, especially in its nastiest forms of racism and superstition.” 

~ Christopher Hitchens
RE: New Here
Yes, please wash dark colours separately! Very important!

Welcome ..….
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Do you have a personal story? What will you let us know about you? What general part of the world are you in?
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I am from Germany, and have just become an Atheist about half a year ago. I became an atheist because i encounterd a creationist and thought his view was unbelievably stupid. To argue against him I informed myself about the topic. Thats how i slowly went from agnostic to atheist to kind of an antitheist. Before I was more of a theist not a deist btw...
What is it you most dislike? Stupidity, especially in its nastiest forms of racism and superstition.” 

~ Christopher Hitchens
(December 27, 2017 at 6:04 pm)ShirkahnW Wrote: I am from Germany, and have just become an Atheist about half a year ago. I became an atheist because i encounterd a creationist and thought his view was unbelievably stupid. To argue against him I informed myself about the topic. Thats how i slowly went from agnostic to atheist to kind of an antitheist. Before I was more of a theist not a deist btw...

Welcome! Yeah, I don't think creationists realize that while trying to consolidate their hold upon the intellects of those in their flock, that they turn off so many who are on the fence.

I hope you have some interesting discussions here.
Welcome! Good to have you. There's at least one other German on here.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Hello, welcome to the forums. I guess just check out the rules section. Other than that, just chat about whatever you like. There's also a slack channel if you like live chat.
Welcome Woof!

Only half a year, are you still finding some leftover theist strings? I certainly had some. Took some time to let it all go.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hello there.
Hi, hello, welcome here ... feel free ... 
but be a politically correct....
hehe 😛 
Nice to meet you

[Image: welcome-to-the-dream-team.jpg]
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi everybody! New here (She/It) requiredfield 22 568 April 2, 2024 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  New Here Nomistic 13 617 February 12, 2024 at 1:42 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  I'm new here Sigiere 14 991 May 24, 2023 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New here Rdougall 9 1264 January 27, 2023 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New guy here Roykok 8 1099 November 10, 2022 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie