Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP."
Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP."
Releases transcript of Fusion GPS testimony that republicunt shits like Grassley were trying to withhold.

Good for you, senator.  Enough of government behind closed doors.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/1/...-interview

Quote:Sen. Feinstein releases transcript of Glenn Simpson interview

Let's see what there was in that testimony that scared Grassley into wetting his Depends.
RE: Senator Feinstein Says "Fuck The GOP."
I've been really out of the loop on politics due to some personal and work stuff lately - what exactly is this transcript about, and what does Feinstein hope to gain/prove by releasing it?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
Not even with three rubbers on.
I think the question is, what was Grassley so afraid of that he refused to release it in spite of the demands of the witness that the release be made.

The fucks are hiding something.
(January 9, 2018 at 3:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The fucks are hiding something.

I think that they just wanted to hide all the tripping over their own dicks they did in the transcripts.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I haven't read yet but copy of transcript here: https://www.feinstein.senate.gov/public/...dacted.pdf

Edit: Sorry Min, see that there was a link in what you posted.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
And now we know.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/01/explosi...perations/

Quote:Explosive Fusion GPS testimony details Trump’s alleged ties to international money laundering operations

Quote:Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) released the full transcript of testimony that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson gave to the Senate Judiciary Committee — and it contains explosive allegations that President Donald Trump has direct ties to international money laundering operations.

During his testimony, Simpson detailed ways that money had been stolen from a bank in Kazakhstan, then laundered throughout multiple countries — before possibly being funneled in part to the Trump Soho hotel project.

In any crime, follow the money..... and the Orange Turd grabbing at it.
Dianne Finkenstein said that she had a cold and that she wasn't thinking properly when she released the transcripts. She said that should have consulted with Grassley first. Committee Republicans are now wanting all the transcripts to be released. She also came under fire for working with Fusion GPS to redact large portions of the dossier. So much for her argument that she released the transcript for transparency.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Quote:Grassley said Tuesday that Feinstein’s decision to abruptly publish the documents was “confounding” and said he expected the documents to be released “when we both agreed to release it.”

Which, given the useless sack of partisan shit which is Grassley would have been never.  Good work, Feinstein.  Fuck these republicunt bastards.
And today I'm getting a 403 error when I try to click the links. Is it just me or have the transcripts been pulled?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2081 119540 5 hours ago
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 972 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9871 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2725 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 665 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 323 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1383 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Fuck them BrokenQuill92 1 416 October 27, 2020 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Sal
  If your senator is Republican... Gawdzilla Sama 5 578 October 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1593 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan