Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am on hold for the USPS.
I am on hold for the USPS.
The automated system just told me that my wait time is between one hour 3 minutes and one hour 4 minutes.
RE: I am on hold for the USPS.
lol

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
A couple of years ago, I was on hold with the IRS. After nearly two hours of waiting, I was disconnected by their system and had to call back. Total time on hold that day was close to five hours, IIRC.
See what budget cuts mean?
They answered at 1 hour, 14 minutes. I just had a simple question that I could not find online, namely, are there time limits on a Return to Sender for an unopened package. Making an eBay return. No time limits, as long as the postage has not gone up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you hold the door for people? Fake Messiah 26 1797 January 16, 2023 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Am i going insane... someone hold me (Starts shaking on the ground) Richi1 12 3491 December 28, 2013 at 6:21 am
Last Post: Violet
  Planet X: 2012! Grab your bibles and hold on tight! Trojan 42 15691 September 18, 2009 at 1:30 pm
Last Post: Retorth