Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Church boards
Church boards
[Image: YkPePfc.jpg]

[Image: DOzevgz.jpg]

[Image: iD7lP6W.jpg]

[Image: ZkQwM6N.jpg]

[Image: eeMGnIU.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Church boards
LOL! I'm glad we don't have signs like that where I live. But reading them would make for an entertaining diversion.
[Image: weird-church-signs-15-1.jpg]

[Image: weird-church-signs-12.jpg]

[Image: funny-church-signs-38-1.jpg]

[Image: church-gay.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 11, 2018 at 7:16 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: LOL! I'm glad we don't have signs like that where I live. But reading them would make for an entertaining diversion.

Oh come on you don't have it that bad. I remember watching in the movie "Bridget Jones 3" that people in Anglican churches can yell all sorts of words like "Fuck", "Shit", "Cunt" etc. so I guess it's not so devoid of fun.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
[Image: funny_church_sign_15_large.jpg?v=1499904170]
[Image: atheist1203c.jpg]
[Image: 30d4ed06ce13a56ca0c531710579d00c--funny-...-humor.jpg]
[Image: bb6df6eae9e7dc1fe38f61cda03091ea.jpg]

[Image: funny-church-signs-7.jpg]
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(February 12, 2018 at 4:24 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(February 11, 2018 at 7:16 am)Industrial Lad Wrote: LOL! I'm glad we don't have signs like that where I live. But reading them would make for an entertaining diversion.

Oh come on you don't have it that bad. I remember watching in the movie "Bridget Jones 3" that people in Anglican churches can yell all sorts of words like "Fuck", "Shit", "Cunt" etc. so I guess it's not so devoid of fun.

Lol well I don't go to Church anymore. Never been to an Anglican Church. But the Church signs in rural Ohio are actually pretty bland. Not a whole lot of "You need to get right with Jesus SINNER!" signs here. lol
[Image: c22208b55be5ca9767d51af1cb58cc12.jpg]

[Image: d5759ae4012dcbdbbb14de67dff3fe10--atheism-my-style.jpg]

[Image: 20bc25f98f423345772ca1b4b670aaf2--spirit...l-life.jpg]

[Image: 2c8e7585689436d6abd5458aac592085--atheis...boards.jpg]
[Image: W2oRq6t7_o.jpg]

[Image: tujJyRHQ_o.jpg]

[Image: cOkPgNGM_o.jpg]
(February 12, 2018 at 12:50 pm)vulcanlogician Wrote: [Image: c22208b55be5ca9767d51af1cb58cc12.jpg]

Ain't it the truth! A woman that can lick her eyebrows!
[Image: MtYotpzE_o.png]