Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reasons to detest Jazz # 9
Reasons to detest Jazz # 9
This Jazz music thing; I've tried Ringo, I've really tried.
If you have even a passing familiarity with Johnny Dankworth and Cleo Laine then now is the time to fess up. All your life experiences are tainted by the foul pestilence that is Punk Rock/Jazz music. You're mind has been poisoned.

"Doo bee doo doo bee doo be doo, Bap Bap!"...

Jazz is pesh, it always was and it always will be.

An eternity, or is that an infinity? In heaven listening to John Coltrane and his fucking trumpet? Please kill me now.

Edit; The usual 'your'

Edit; # 2 Spacing.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
RE: Reasons to detest Jazz # 9
You need 9 reasons??

Reason only: it's crap.
Dying to live, living to die.
Try mixing it with weed.

(February 15, 2018 at 11:11 pm)Succubus Wrote: This Jazz music thing; I've tried Ringo, I've really tried.
If you have even a passing familiarity with Johnny Dankworth and Cleo Laine then now is the time to fess up. All your life experiences are tainted by the foul pestilence that is Punk Rock/Jazz music. You're mind has been poisoned.

"Doo bee doo doo bee doo be doo, Bap Bap!"...

Jazz is pesh, it always was and it always will be.

An eternity, or is that an infinity? In heaven listening to John Coltrane and his fucking trumpet? Please kill me now.

Edit; The usual 'your'

Edit; # 2 Spacing.

Edit; # 3 Line gappage.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
Crackheads gonna crack.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Is there any better slow-dancing than this?

(February 15, 2018 at 11:58 pm)Thena323 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

I'm listening to the tunes Thump just posted but watching this at the same time.  My gawd but these rodents can blow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist Wiki -- Reasons that god does not exist. Jehanne 12 1310 July 18, 2018 at 12:09 am
Last Post: DLJ
  10 Reasons why I am an atheist GuardianAtheist 5 1158 April 21, 2015 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Oatmeal: The terrible and wonderful reasons why I run Creed of Heresy 6 1048 September 8, 2013 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Some random jazz/blues Tobie 5 1517 October 11, 2012 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Tobie