Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time For Xtian Hypocrites to Give The WLB Another Mulligan?
Time For Xtian Hypocrites to Give The WLB Another Mulligan?
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/02/trump-s...ey-report/

Quote:Trump had sex with Playboy model while married to Melania — and then offered her money: report

Quote:Donald Trump conducted an extramarital affair with a former Playboy playmate while married to his current wife, according to a new report — and the National Enquirer helped him cover it up.

Karen McDougal, a former “Playmate of the Year,” documented the relationship in an eight-page note that one of her friends shared with the ‘s Ronan Farrow.

Well, fucking jesus will let it slide as long as the fucktard protects the 2d Amendment!
RE: Time For Xtian Hypocrites to Give The WLB Another Mulligan?
He could have a mulligan provided he tees up his own head to be struck with another try.
They don't care what he does/has done in his personal life as long as they get the legislation that they want.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
You think they wouldn't get the same deal from Pence without all the horseshit?
But think of the children !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GSA finally give in. Brian37 33 2516 November 28, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1718 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 459 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Dr, Dr, give me the fake news........... Brian37 7 1248 November 15, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  THE WLB Will Appoint This Moron To Run The CDC Minimalist 1 424 November 5, 2018 at 1:18 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB Folds Like A Cheap Camera Minimalist 1 343 September 21, 2018 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Won't Hear From The WLB On This One Minimalist 4 532 September 19, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Was This The WLB's "Secret Plan" For Afghanistan? Minimalist 0 280 September 13, 2018 at 7:58 pm
  I'm Sure The WLB Will Pardon This Asshole, Too Minimalist 0 364 August 30, 2018 at 2:59 pm
  Another day another mass shooting in America downbeatplumb 35 4530 August 29, 2018 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama