Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr, Dr, give me the fake news...........
Dr, Dr, give me the fake news...........
Bully Ann Culthead tried to falsely equate the fact that E.R doctors find weird objects in patience like cue balls, as being the same as removing bullets from bodies.

FUCK YOU ANN! Try plugging a high capacity clip into a cue ball. 

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/guns/201...n-feelings
RE: Dr, Dr, give me the fake news...........
I had a good laugh the other day, I replied "FAKE NEWS" to some guy's repost of a T.rump tweet. He was shocked and angered that I would consider using such a term. I laughed. And almost cried.
FUCK I hate that two words can be similar and spelled correctly. I also hate my A.D.D.

I meant "patients" not "patience"
That ER doctor’s response to Coulter was spot on and priceless.
(November 15, 2018 at 12:16 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: That ER doctor’s response to Coulter was spot on and priceless.

Like the orange bully, the NRA leadership are being exposed as the bullies they are. Attacking doctors was a fatal mistake.

Doctors don't make things designed to kill. Pretty petty and evil for the NRA leadership to vilify a profession whose oath is to save lives.
She is such a disgusting individual.

Dr Eastman's responses were spot on.
Dying to live, living to die.
Absolutely terrific article, Brian. Thank you for linking it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 15, 2018 at 1:23 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Absolutely terrific article, Brian. Thank you for linking it.

Boru

My aim is to please, your aim will help.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3955 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 777 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  GSA finally give in. Brian37 33 2374 November 28, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I don't like AOC and her fake new fans part 1 Drich 12 1605 February 20, 2019 at 6:10 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  "News" Which Is Not "News" To Anyone Minimalist 0 522 May 24, 2018 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Florida House Panel votes to arm teachers; Give 1 time $500 bonus for 132 hour course Divinity 30 2266 March 2, 2018 at 8:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Give my Preacher cousin his 15 minutes of fame drfuzzy 87 6645 February 19, 2018 at 11:20 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Time For Xtian Hypocrites to Give The WLB Another Mulligan? Minimalist 4 470 February 16, 2018 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Look what Jack in the Box will give you for $4.20 !! vorlon13 14 1800 December 31, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Dickhead Went To Give A Speech About the Bullshit Tax Bill Minimalist 6 1342 November 29, 2017 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand