Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Columbinism
Columbinism
As you know, I'm Dylan Klebold, the guy who did the Columbine Massacre back in 1999. Now that I came back from the dead, I want to promote my
new religion called Columbinism. I written a book called "The Columbine Bible", and I might release it soon...

What do y'all think?
RE: Columbinism
Fuck you, you miserable piece of subhuman filth.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 23, 2018 at 4:50 am)Dylan_Klebold Wrote: As you know, I'm Dylan Klebold, the guy who did the Columbine Massacre back in 1999. Now that I came back from the dead, I want to promote my
new religion called Columbinism. I written a book called "The Columbine Bible", and I might release it soon...

What do y'all think?

I think your posting privileges are suspended while staff discuss purging you like a supermodel purges her breakfast.

And I agree with Boru.
Dying to live, living to die.
As do I. In spades.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
How old are you?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(February 23, 2018 at 4:50 am)Dylan_Klebold Wrote: As you know, I'm Dylan Klebold, the guy who did the Columbine Massacre back in 1999. Now that I came back from the dead, I want to promote my

What do y'all think?

You're a liar because that guy committed suicide. So no, you're not him.
Actually it was TWO shooters and they both died during the shooting of Columbine.

Also - learn how to fucking spell Columbine, prick.

I hope they give you the hammer because I smell some really dirty laundry.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
It's bizarre you say Dylan is "the guy" who did it.... because if anything Eric Harris was the most psychopathic of the two.

And I tried one of Harris's Doom levels (it's really fucked up how you can still find them on the internet and play them) and it sucked really really hard. Apparently good level design and psychopathic murderer doesn't mix well.
(February 23, 2018 at 7:21 am)Joods Wrote: Actually it was TWO shooters and they both died during the shooting of Columbine.

Also - learn how to fucking spell Columbine, prick.

I hope they give you the hammer because I smell some really dirty laundry.

It's pretty much a given.

Just waiting for votes
Dying to live, living to die.
Deputize me so I can finish him off.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.