Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will those cocksnots in the GOP ever grow a spine?
Will those cocksnots in the GOP ever grow a spine?
Trump was back to his old self today while holding what seemed to be a rally for his presidential campaign for 2020. He made fun of Maxine Waters by saying she has a low IQ. Then, he proceeds to mock Chuck Todd. I'm awfully curious, do you think anyone in the GOP is embarrassed of this idiot? I'm not outraged by what he said, but I just think it's sad that this is what our country has become. We have a reality show host who thinks it's okay to insult people who he works with and others in the media. So, when will the GOP finally grow a fucking spine and tell him it's enough? And it has to be the GOP that tells him to shut the fuck up or rebel against him. The Dems don't control anything.
RE: Will those cocksnots in the GOP ever grow a spine?
(March 12, 2018 at 4:25 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Trump was back to his old self today while holding what seemed to be a rally for his presidential campaign for 2020. He made fun of Maxine Waters by saying she has a low IQ. Then, he proceeds to mock Chuck Todd. I'm awfully curious, do you think anyone in the GOP is embarrassed of this idiot? I'm not outraged by what he said, but I just think it's sad that this is what our country has become. We have a reality show host who thinks it's okay to insult people who he works with and others in the media. So, when will the GOP finally grow a fucking spine and tell him it's enough? And it has to be the GOP that tells him to shut the fuck up or rebel against him. The Dems don't control anything.

You've got to remember that the modern republitraitor party is a continuation of the dixiecrats under a new name and has no relationship with the party of Lincoln, Grant or Roosevelt.

No they have no shame, they've only got a lust for power and other people's money.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
A minority which is capable of independent thought is embarrassed by him.  But they need the knuckle-draggers because they make up the bulk of the voters in the GOP. 

Someone cleverly edited the "Invertebrates Page" on Wikipedia to include Paul Ryan.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2018/3/...-Paul-Ryan

Quote:Some American hero edited Wikipedia's 'Invertebrates' page to include Paul Ryan
They are stuck with the turd.  They will have to crash and burn with him.
OP: Yes, embarrassed. That's why I didn't vote for him.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 12, 2018 at 4:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: OP: Yes, embarrassed. That's why I didn't vote for him.

You a Republican, Brewer?
(March 12, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Libertarian God Wrote:
(March 12, 2018 at 4:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: OP: Yes, embarrassed. That's why I didn't vote for him.

Angry

I KNEW there was a reason I hated Brewer!

Dodgy Dodgy
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 12, 2018 at 4:25 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: Trump was back to his old self today while holding what seemed to be a rally for his presidential campaign for 2020. He made fun of Maxine Waters by saying she has a low IQ. Then, he proceeds to mock Chuck Todd. I'm awfully curious, do you think anyone in the GOP is embarrassed of this idiot? I'm not outraged by what he said, but I just think it's sad that this is what our country has become. We have a reality show host who thinks it's okay to insult people who he works with and others in the media. So, when will the GOP finally grow a fucking spine and tell him it's enough? And it has to be the GOP that tells him to shut the fuck up or rebel against him. The Dems don't control anything.

The GOP went off the rails when Nixon got caught, they have been bitter ever since.
(March 12, 2018 at 4:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 12, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: You a Republican, Brewer?

Angry

Dodgy Dodgy
haha! Easy there! I know where Brewer is coming from. I'm a Libertarian, and boy, it's a living hell sometimes. Seems no one on either side likes my kind. Tongue  I do have a disdain for the GOP though, most it's party leaders. However, I have my gripes with the Dems as well, but that's for another day.
(March 12, 2018 at 4:53 pm)Libertarian God Wrote:

Yes.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 12, 2018 at 5:01 pm)Libertarian God Wrote:
(March 12, 2018 at 4:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Angry

Dodgy Dodgy
haha! Easy there! I know where Brewer is coming from. I'm a Libertarian, and boy, it's a living hell sometimes. Seems no one on either side likes my kind. Tongue  I do have a disdain for the GOP though, most it's party leaders. However, I have my gripes with the Dems as well, but that's for another day.

It's okay.

Brewer's my friend.

I threaten to kill him at least once a week.

Wink
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Absurd GOP Foxaèr 2098 128954 April 21, 2024 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Those Political Memes Foxaèr 827 60928 April 21, 2024 at 10:23 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1016 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9997 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2821 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1458 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1623 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1121 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2498 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP Jesus Minimalist 1 564 November 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician