Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tillerson Out. Pompeo In.
Tillerson Out. Pompeo In.
Rex Tillerson fired and Mike Pompeo to become new Secretary Of State. Gina Haspel will become the first woman to head the CIA. Tillerson firing is not unexpected.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/...mpeo.html#
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Tillerson Out. Pompeo In.
45's cabinet farts out people like explosive diarrhea.

CNN reported it to as well as CBS and ABC and NBC.

No need to source a conspiracy network.
(March 13, 2018 at 10:03 am)Brian37 Wrote: 45's cabinet farts out people like explosive diarrhea.

You just sourced four of them.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(March 13, 2018 at 10:22 am)A Theist Wrote:
(March 13, 2018 at 10:03 am)Brian37 Wrote: 45's cabinet farts out people like explosive diarrhea.

Fox is news like decapitation is a cure for brain cancer.
Just looked up Gina Haspel. Good choice - a war criminal to run the CIA. 

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Says the guy who supports a toddler for president who didn't even have the courtesy of notifying Tillerson in person. Rex found out the way we all did - through Twitter. 

What professional does that? Clearly - 45 is NOT mature OR professional in any capacity.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(March 13, 2018 at 10:33 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 13, 2018 at 10:22 am)A Theist Wrote: You just sourced four of them.

Fox is news like decapitation is a cure for brain cancer.
Brain Cancer's something you'll never have to worry about.

(March 13, 2018 at 10:47 am)Joods Wrote:
(March 13, 2018 at 10:22 am)A Theist Wrote: You just sourced four of them.

Says the guy who supports a toddler for president who didn't even have the courtesy of notifying Tillerson in person. Rex found out the way we all did - through Twitter. 

What professional does that? Clearly - 45 is NOT mature OR professional in any capacity.
There was no surprise here. Trump and Tillerson had been at odds for a while over Iran and North Korea, ie... I'm surprised it took this long to fire him. Trump's going to dump the agreement that Barack odumber made with Iran, which Tillerson was publicly opposed to.

It takes intelligence to be opposed to anything Drump supports.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Adolf misses the good old days when he got all his news from Goebbels.
So it seems that the WLB's choice for the CIA is Madame Du Farge.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/03/trumps-...-even-ask/

Quote:Trump’s CIA pick Gina Haspel ‘up to her eyeballs in torture’ — but Senate Dems can’t even ask about it

[Image: 91TQZxcxY0L._SY445_.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 464 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Rex Tillerson Blocked Saudi, U.A.E. from invading Qatar, promptly fired by Trump ReptilianPeon 0 202 August 11, 2018 at 3:23 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  I'm Sure Drumpf Is Devastated and Tillerson Minimalist 7 1009 December 19, 2016 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: Alex K