Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The WLB Runs His Fucking Mouth
The WLB Runs His Fucking Mouth
Starts trade war with China.  Dow drops 700 points.

http://www.businessinsider.com/stock-mar...ars-2018-3

Quote:US stocks declined Thursday as President Donald Trump announced roughly $50 billion of annual tariffs on Chinese exports, stoking fears of retaliation and roiling markets worldwide.

Now.  How will the dumb fuck blame Hillary for this?
RE: The WLB Runs His Fucking Mouth
Makes me glad I moved about 60% of my money out of the market two weeks ago. If the dumbfuck doesn't stop threatening stupid shit, I'm going to 100% cash.

I notice he's not bragging up the stock market any more...
Maybe someday he'll figure out that the deplorables who bought his stupid fucking hats don't own stocks?
(March 22, 2018 at 5:10 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe someday he'll figure out that the deplorables who bought his stupid fucking hats don't own stocks?

Perhaps so, but a lot of them appear to be under the mistaken belief that the performance of the stock market -is- the economy. It isn't. A 20% runup in the S&P 500 ain't gonna put food on the table for most people.
I am wondering if I should adjust my annuities.
I have a fair amount of cash, but I'd have to check on what the stocks are doing. My money guy moved a bunch of stuff around a little over a month ago. I can still buy bubble gum, yay!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(March 22, 2018 at 4:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Now.  How will the dumb fuck blame Hillary for this?

Don't they blame George Soros for everything? Like one of the recent things that really caught my eye was when GOP Missouri governor Eric Greitens was blackmailing a woman with whom he was having an extramarital affair using a nude photo he had taken without her consent and the Missouri GOP attempted to defend Greitens not by offering any challenge against allegations themselves, but instead saying that it was done by George Soros.

Or this

[Image: PNhVygql_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Well of course everyone knows that George Soros rules the world with all his Nazi gold (that he does not have because he never worked for the Nazi's 40 years of biographical research has blown that away. But hey he once misspoke on a 60 minutes interview were he was often incoherent so that proves he worked for the nazi's. Despite a 1965 interview with his own father demonstrating he had no role in confiscation)

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/george...i-germany/
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mouth of Sauron has spoken LinuxGal 72 4128 January 10, 2023 at 2:36 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1305 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1321 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Macron begins to retreat from his racist, xenophobic statements about Islam WinterHold 17 663 November 1, 2020 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  CNN- UN expert recommends Kushner change his phone after suspected Saudi hack WinterHold 1 530 January 25, 2020 at 6:04 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  MAGA "Tough Guy " Gets His Clock Cleaned By Immigrant In The UFC The Architect Of Fate 28 2635 December 19, 2019 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  T.I. takes his daughter to the gyno every year to check her Hymen. Divinity 48 3860 December 5, 2019 at 8:39 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  A Saudi hit and run criminal breaks his electric ankle bracelet and flees America WinterHold 22 2763 April 15, 2019 at 3:34 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump Projected His Academic Shortcomings Onto Obama Cepheus Ace 15 1088 March 8, 2019 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  See, In This I Think They Are Being Unfair To the WLB Minimalist 12 1762 December 6, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: DeistPaladin