Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sai Baba Lady
Video 
Sai Baba Lady
Hey, here's another theist that stays far away from Dawkins' "The God Delusion" and another one that has actual meaning and fullness in her life, not like those lefty atheists who think they are nothing more then a DNA strand that just wants to be replicated with another DNA strand -- brrrrrrr

And as much as this woman sounds insane you can't say that she sounds more insane then Christians or Muslims or UFO people etc.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Sai Baba Lady
Yup. No more preposterous than Lazerus. Might do the Christians some good to watch this so they can see how their fairytale sounds to us.
There's no reason why 'lefty atheists' who believe we are nothing more than DNA strands replicating can't have meaning and fullness in their lives.
I would argue that no person experiences meaning and fullness in their lives as a result of belief in any religion.
The story would have been better if Pedro's wife was dead.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Even better if Pedro walks into the wall and falls over with Sai Baba breaking out into laughter.
Rainbow 
Sai Baba Girl
You came and you changed my world
You're total loony

This picture is truly how religious people make me feel when they talk about their god
[Image: rHBFGyPN_o.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Sai Baba deserve Nobel more than Mother Teresa? Fake Messiah 1 364 February 26, 2020 at 4:33 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Shocked A lady handed me $20... Freedom 40 12710 February 13, 2012 at 4:36 am
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist
Sad Guy on FOX is Religious. [Against Lady Gaga and Islam] HeyItsZeus 10 5907 April 21, 2011 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas