Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phony Fucking Republicunt Bastards
Phony Fucking Republicunt Bastards
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/new-jer...amendment/

Quote:New Jersey Republican supported a larger deficit — then voted for a balanced budget amendment

Quote:Posted with permission from NJ.com
WASHINGTON -- After backing bills that added $2.7 trillion to the federal debt over a decade, Rep. Tom MacArthur on Thursday voted to amend the Constitution to require a balanced budget.
"I'm going to vote for a balanced budget any chance I get," said MacArthur, R-3rd Dist. "I still believe strongly that you have to require the federal government to live within its means. Thats the only way we're going to get our house in order."

See what you think you can get away with when your voters are morons?
RE: Phony Fucking Republicunt Bastards
Their voters ARE morons.

Never mind. I thought you had written, "See what you can get away with when you think your voters are morons."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Phony Fucking Republicunt Bastards? As opposed to Genuine Fucking Republicunt Bastards?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
They are certainly easily conned.  Probably because they all are so religious.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1260 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 433 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1413 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Fucking Rudy Giuliani Minimalist 1 329 August 29, 2018 at 11:56 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Yeah...Murrican Health Care is Fucking Marvelous Minimalist 9 1121 August 28, 2018 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Rick Wilson Is A Great Ex-Republicunt Minimalist 0 253 August 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm
  The Republicunt's Voter Suppression Guru Gets His Ass Kicked Minimalist 3 822 June 19, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  The Fucking WLB Has Even Lost The NY Post Minimalist 1 406 June 19, 2018 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The Fucking Moron Just Doesn't Know Anything Minimalist 9 1127 June 8, 2018 at 3:58 pm
  Which fucking moron chooses to wage war on all other major powers at once? Anomalocaris 16 1598 June 1, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: GUBU