Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered!
Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered!
It's not nice to fool with mother nature!

RE: Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered!
That’s some surreal apocalyptic footage.

Hypnotic and terrifying

Japan has been getting spanked too

It’s like the earth is finally telling us to fuck off
But...but...people prayed the storm wouldn't hit!!  How is this possible?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
More "mysterious ways" I suppose.
Why in US people don't build more underground when such disasters are so frequent?
(October 11, 2018 at 12:21 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Why in US people don't build more underground when such disasters are so frequent?

Many homes in the south, particularly Florida, do not have basements. Florida has soft ground and I'm guessing that basements aren't feasible there. When you live on land that's mostly surrounded by water and is prone to flooding, the last place you want to be is below sea level in a basement.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Yeah...uh...water flows downhill so the building into the earth idea might not be that clever.
(October 11, 2018 at 12:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's not nice to fool with mother nature!

Good thing we have a GOP whom ignores climate change.
(October 11, 2018 at 12:47 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 11, 2018 at 12:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's not nice to fool with mother nature!

Good thing we have a GOP whom ignores climate change.

I’m by no means a Republican and yeah they may be the worst but we’ve all had our heads either in the sand or up our asses.

I’m kicking back today playing with my phone next to my AC. The energy I’m consuming comes from fuel that’s adding greenhouse emissions into the atmosphere and unless you’re really doing things very differently so are you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_f....html&_rdr
Out here the power company is fighting like hell against a ballot initiative which seeks to increase the use of solar energy.  In addition to that they make sure that the so-called "corporation commission" is staffed by republicunt fuckheads who get their orders straight from the company.  I probably don't have to tell you where all the money to fund these anti-solar campaigns comes from.

It isn't as if one has a choice where the electricity that comes out of the socket comes from.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Florida teacher faces investigation for playing Disney movie zebo-the-fat 5 553 May 17, 2023 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 658 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Hey Florida people!!!! arewethereyet 22 1568 September 29, 2022 at 7:47 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
Thumbs Up Jesus Christ Crapper Savings and Loan onlinebiker 8 555 December 7, 2021 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
Thumbs Up Got H2O? onlinebiker 18 1087 July 23, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1264 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Florida humanist gives first secular invocation at Brevard County brewer 4 278 February 1, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1302 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Florida(wo)man. Gawdzilla Sama 0 162 July 30, 2020 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Thumbs Up Whatcha got? onlinebiker 38 2097 March 20, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker