Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any other guys experience this?
Any other guys experience this?
Crazy itchy balls.

I'm not talking normal itchy where hopefully a scratch goes unnoticed by the general public.

It's not jock itch because as soon as I take a shower, maybe a few minutes later I am scratching like crazy.

No, it's not crabs.

The scratching gets so intense that sometimes my balls bleed due to how much I am digging into them.  

I should probably have it checked out, but.....eh, I'm a typical male.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Any other guys experience this?
(April 14, 2018 at 6:26 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Crazy itchy balls.

I'm not talking normal itchy where hopefully a scratch goes unnoticed by the general public.

It's not jock itch because as soon as I take a shower, maybe a few minutes later I am scratching like crazy.

No, it's not crabs.

The scratching gets so intense that sometimes my balls bleed due to how much I am digging into them.  

Is there a rash?
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

How is that not jock itch?

What I would do if it was my balls: Get some tinactin and use it. Can't hurt. What you describe has to be a fungal infection.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(April 14, 2018 at 6:34 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(April 14, 2018 at 6:26 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Crazy itchy balls.

No, it's not crabs.

Is there a rash?

Not that I can see.
~ Erin Hunter
Deuteronomy 28:27

The Lord will afflict you with the boils of Egypt and with tumors, festering sores and the itch, from which you cannot be cured.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 14, 2018 at 6:36 pm)Mermaid Wrote: How is that not jock itch?

What I would do if it was my balls: Get some tinactin and use it. Can't hurt. What you describe has to be a fungal infection.

I've heard men can get yeast infections, according to a doctor who once misdiagnosed me when it was actually crabs.  Then again, why should I trust him when he misdiagnosed me?
~ Erin Hunter
It could be a huge number of things from eczema to jock itch. Go to a clinic. Get some shit to put on your sack. Don't be dumb.
Lucky to just have the itch. The boils of Egypt down there sounds pretty awful.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The way my mind works, I always jump to the worst case scenario.

Here I am thinking testicular cancer.
~ Erin Hunter
Maybe you should carve out a hole in a watermelon and place them in there to soothe them?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Headaches and your Personal Experience. Disagreeable 26 851 February 11, 2022 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Duty
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 385 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 721 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Fun phrases from other countries/cultures. Gawdzilla Sama 3 311 August 3, 2020 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Bannings, Reports, and Other Actions? no one 21 2783 June 11, 2020 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 827 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1318 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1413 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3117 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K