Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headaches and your Personal Experience.
Headaches and your Personal Experience.
When I was younger I basically never had headaches. In fact, for the vast majority of my life I never had headaches.

Even when I was dehydrated. Even when I lacked sleep. Even when I accidentally hit my head.

However, as I have gotten older I have started to, on very rare occasions, get headaches.

It makes sense that age is a determining factor ...... I guess?

But what about you? What causes, or doesn't cause, headaches, for you personally, do you reckon? I don't need statistics. I am aware of different causes. But people haev different triggers. I reckon. Withdrawal from something, anything, could be another one, for example.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Epicurus Wrote:The greatest reward of righteousness is peace of mind.

Epicurus Wrote:Don't fear god,
Don't worry about death;

What is good is easy to get,

What is terrible is easy to endure
RE: Headaches and your Personal Experience.
Headaches for me are generally triggered by other people.

It’s not a tumuh!

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It is definitely the case that I've only ever been given a headache by one other person besides myself. And they were the only person who has ever made me think harder. No spoilers who. They are somewhat famous . . .

P.S. I'm deadly serious.
Schopenhauer Wrote:The intellect has become free, and in this state it does not even know or understand any other interest than that of truth.

Don't worry about death;

JAQing off?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(February 3, 2022 at 9:02 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: JAQing off?

No.

Not JAQing off.

AQing off. And also answering and stating.

Don't worry about death;

I'm 62 and I am also one of those people who almost never get headaches. I'm still not getting them though. Hit me in the head with a baseball bat and I'll have a headache but that's about what it takes.

I got headaches for a short time in my mid forties when I began taking a blood pressure medication. It only lasted a few days though. I'm no longer on that particular medication as it also gave me a fast heartbeat.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 3, 2022 at 8:43 pm)Lobster Lover Wrote: When I was younger I basically never had headaches. In fact, for the vast majority of my life I never had headaches.

Even when I was dehydrated. Even when I lacked sleep. Even when I accidentally hit my head.

However, as I have gotten older I have started to, on very rare occasions, get headaches.

But what about you? What causes, or doesn't cause, headaches, for you personally, do you reckon? I don't need statistics. I am aware of different causes. But people haev different triggers. I reckon. Withdrawal from something, anything, could be another one, for example.

Come within the range of my bat, I'll trigger the shit out of you. Hilarious
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
On-coming major weather changes give me migraines.
<insert profound quote here>
(February 4, 2022 at 11:20 am)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: On-coming major weather changes give me migraines.

Great, now I have 'Under Pressure' stuck in my head.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(February 3, 2022 at 8:43 pm)Lobster Lover Wrote: When I was younger I basically never had headaches. In fact, for the vast majority of my life I never had headaches.

Have you talked with your doctor about this?  Seriously.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your personal decision Foxaèr 7 836 February 21, 2023 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Bug Is your personal web site malicious? JohnMBauer 8 677 May 24, 2020 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1671 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8425 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan
  Is it normal be a hetro-sexual and having no relationship experience? Sterben 61 5663 March 10, 2018 at 12:28 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3413 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  Question about ouija boards after strange experience Arsoo 110 17795 October 6, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do Men/Women Experience Love? ScienceAf 61 11582 July 18, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Ever had a fun experience ruined by someone else? NuclearEnergy 5 2023 June 3, 2017 at 12:20 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Advice on a personal matter Sterben 39 3966 April 7, 2017 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Sterben