Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies
Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies
ASHEVILLE, NC (WSPA) -  Police officials confirmed that actor Harry Anderson died at a home in Asheville, N.C. Monday morning.
Anderson was a three-time Emmy nominee for his role as Judge Harry Stone in 'Night Court.'
According to Asheville Police Department PIO Christina Hallingse, officers were called to the home early Monday morning before 8 a.m.
Hallingse said no foul play is suspected in Anderson's death.

http://www.wspa.com/news/night-court-actor-harry-anderson-dies-in-asheville/1126241637

I enjoyed that show as a kid, and follow Marsha Warfield on FB. 
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: Night Court judge, actor Harry Anderson dies
Wow, good show, but never followed if he did anything else.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Neither did I. Frankly, I thought he'd gotten into house restoration or something in Asheville, but that may be wrong. I used to live in W NC.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'll away remember Night Court for Data's appearance. Harry was fun, Brent was nuts.
WTH! Another one gone? Night Court was classic.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
He was great in that role.
Well, poo!
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 16, 2018 at 6:43 pm)c172 Wrote: ASHEVILLE, NC (WSPA) -  Police officials confirmed that actor Harry Anderson died at a home in Asheville, N.C. Monday morning.
Anderson was a three-time Emmy nominee for his role as Judge Harry Stone in 'Night Court.'
According to Asheville Police Department PIO Christina Hallingse, officers were called to the home early Monday morning before 8 a.m.

http://www.wspa.com/news/night-court-actor-harry-anderson-dies-in-asheville/1126241637

FUCK NO AND FUCK ME!

I didn't like that show at first, but it grew on me. I LOVE THAT SHOW NOW. 

(April 16, 2018 at 6:43 pm)c172 Wrote: ASHEVILLE, NC (WSPA) -  Police officials confirmed that actor Harry Anderson died at a home in Asheville, N.C. Monday morning.

Harry's character was not my favorite, but the show wouldn't have been what it was without him.

I was never fond of the opening music. But I ended up over time loving how outlandish the scripts became.

The judge's love for Mel Torme. Christine's love for the British Royal Family, and Dan's sex drive and Roz didn't take shit from anyone.

My favorite episode was when Dan and Roz got stuck in the elevator and she ended up setting him straight.
Harry the Hat was a great recurring character on Cheers.
Not my favorite episode, but my favorite line from Night Court was the episode where the Court House caught on fire and the gang ended up in the basement and Bull said the following, "Death is just nature's way of saying you're not alive anymore."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last French Survivor of D-Day Leon Gautier dies at the age of 100 (Monday July 3rd) Leonardo17 0 357 July 8, 2023 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Leonardo17
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 994 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Leaked Supreme Court Decision signals majority set to overturn Roe v. Wade Cecelia 234 17099 June 7, 2022 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2168 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  When Harry Met Family Brian37 10 937 March 9, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 424 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  First person cured of HIV dies of cancer Foxaèr 1 453 October 1, 2020 at 9:09 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Mythbusters Grant Imahara dies. Brian37 17 813 July 14, 2020 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: AniKoferBo
  Mad Mike Hughes dies The Valkyrie 41 2314 February 29, 2020 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Court Ordered Quarantine brewer 2 443 October 24, 2019 at 10:15 am
Last Post: Brian37