Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is Why Republicunts Have To Go
This is Why Republicunts Have To Go
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/mcconne...ldnt-sign/

Quote:McConnell says he won’t allow vote on bill to protect Mueller because Trump wouldn’t sign it

Fucktard.
RE: This is Why Republicunts Have To Go
"Because the president wouldn't sign it" didn't stop republicans from trying to get rid of obamacare 60 times while he was in office.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

we have got to get something on Pence . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 17, 2018 at 5:16 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/04/mcconne...ldnt-sign/

Quote:McConnell says he won’t allow vote on bill to protect Mueller because Trump wouldn’t sign it

Fucktard.

Idiot doesn't think we already know that? Not the point coward!

The point is Mueller needs defending REGARDLESS of party. If 45 vetos it,  it makes him look worse, if that is all possible.
(April 17, 2018 at 5:56 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: we have got to get something on Pence . . .

I was going to suggest bandying about the rumour that he's a religious lunatic bent on destroying personal freedom, LGBT rights, and civil liberties.

Then I looked him up so, you know...never mind.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
We need pictures of Pence waxing his carrot to a Stormy Daniels movie.
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(April 17, 2018 at 7:38 pm)Minimalist Wrote: We need pictures of Pence waxing his carrot to a Stormy Daniels/Donald Trump home video.

Fixed that for ya. Big Grin
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(April 17, 2018 at 5:56 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: we have got to get something on Pence . . .

He knowingly got into bed with a traitor. I wouldn't be worried about Pence if Drumpfuck is croosted out on his ear, he's damaged goods.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 18, 2018 at 7:26 am)Wololo Wrote:

He knowingly got into bed with a traitor.  I wouldn't be worried about Pence if Drumpfuck is croosted out on his ear, he's damaged goods.

Pence or no Pence, the current line of succession is a barrel of shit all the way to the bottom (with the arguable exception of Mattis):

Vice President
Mike Pence ®
Speaker of the House of Representatives
Paul Ryan ®
President pro tempore of the Senate
Orrin Hatch ®
Secretary of State
John J. Sullivan ® [a]
Secretary of the Treasury
Steven Mnuchin ®
Secretary of Defense
Jim Mattis (I)
Attorney General
Jeff Sessions ®
Secretary of the Interior
®
Secretary of Agriculture
Sonny Perdue ®
Secretary of Commerce
Wilbur Ross ®
Secretary of Labor
Alex Acosta ®
Secretary of Health and Human Services
Alex Azar ®
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development
Ben Carson ®

Secretary of Transportation
Elaine Chao ®[/url]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Secretary_of_Energy]Secretary of Energy

Rick Perry ®
Secretary of Education
Betsy DeVos ®
Secretary of Veterans Affairs
Robert Wilkie ®[a]
Secretary of Homeland Security
Kirstjen Nielsen (I)

1. ^ Jump up to: a b This listing assumes that acting officers whose prior appointment required Senate confirmation are eligible for the line of succession. See Acting officers below.
  2. Jump up ^ Not a natural-born citizen (Chao acquired U.S. citizenship by naturalization) and consequently is ineligible for the presidency.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 273723 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are There Any Republicunts Who Aren't Crooks? Minimalist 19 1769 October 25, 2018 at 6:39 pm
  What Do Republicunts Talk About Behind Closed Doors? Minimalist 3 502 August 9, 2018 at 2:02 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 763 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1320 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Invites Republicunts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 11 2112 February 6, 2018 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The WLB sinks the Republicunts in Virginia Minimalist 12 1906 November 8, 2017 at 2:19 pm
  Arizona Republicunts Minimalist 6 827 November 3, 2017 at 11:14 pm
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1698 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Republicunts Embrace Crazy Minimalist 4 1673 October 17, 2017 at 9:50 am
Last Post: JackRussell