Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you people with long hair put it up?
How do you people with long hair put it up?
Okay, so here's my thing.

I have long hair. I watched a video about how to put up a man bun. The man used one hair tie.

For the life of me, I couldn't do it.

Not with one hair tie.

Here's the question: how do you guys and girls put your hair up?

With one hair tie?

This is how I have to do it:

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: How do you people with long hair put it up?
As a man who had long hair until he was 50 years old...don't do a man bun! Do a pony tail or let it fly free!

God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

I have short hair. A fade these days. But if my scalp could handle it, I'd have a good, trashy mullet. Freebird!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I wrap my hair around in a bun, then put the hair band around the bun. Sounds like it wouldn't stay for long, but it does.
I put mine up with one hair tie. I have to twist it so that it coils around and then I secure it with one tie.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
When I had long hair I let it fly free or put it into a ponytail.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
I always let it fly free. Period. No ponytail. No bun. Or anything.

I think it depends on your style. I am pretty much an unwashed hippie. You gotta do what expresses you.
(April 20, 2018 at 1:01 am)vulcanlogician Wrote: I always let it fly free. Period. No ponytail. No bun. Or anything.

I think it depends on your style. I am pretty much an unwashed hippie. You gotta do what expresses you.

Wut! I don’t know why I always thought you were bald. Big Grin
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Even Kojak was sexy!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
When I wear a bun, I make a ponytail first, then split it in two, wrap them around each other, and use bobby pins to hold in place.

When my son wore a man bun, he used one hair tie to make a ponytail, then before pulling the hair out from the tie in the last wrap, he’d leave it half way. If that makes sense.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recipe: Not Sure Where to Put This ABQ505 2 288 December 10, 2021 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: ABQ505
  Long time no see T.J. 15 1335 August 8, 2019 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Why is there people who bother people for no reason? Macoleco 6 994 October 2, 2018 at 6:51 am
Last Post: Cod
  Emergency food help. What do you put on a BLT? Gawdzilla Sama 36 2149 July 21, 2018 at 11:31 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Coconut Oil for the hair? Foxaèr 29 3064 May 31, 2018 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Is long term monogamy unnatural for human beings? Catholic_Lady 102 15879 April 8, 2018 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  How long can a Subway sandwich last in the refrigerator before it goes bad? Cthulhu Awakening 11 6480 December 24, 2017 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  How Long Does Someone Have to be Dead Before People stop Referring to them as Late? Rhondazvous 10 3089 May 18, 2017 at 11:58 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do we put up with this? Drug/adds OP ED Brian37 19 2253 April 21, 2017 at 4:16 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  How long could you survive... Gawdzilla Sama 26 3447 April 12, 2017 at 8:14 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama