Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 6:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest track I made.
Latest track I made.
My latest track:

My music is getting better but it will always be weird and repetitive because I like weird and repetitive Tongue
RE: Latest track I made.
I have no issue with that lead line repeating. It's exactly the kind of melody and timbre that works well that way. There's a nice kind of tension going on. Excellent track DA!
The whole thing is well done but it's that lead that sticks in my head.
The opening one? Smile
I'm still listening. I'm at about 3"45 right now, but it got quite good at exactly 2:50.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 20, 2018 at 8:39 pm)Hammy Wrote: The opening one? Smile

That's the one! It's what really makes the track!
(April 20, 2018 at 8:49 pm)The Industrial Atheist Wrote:
(April 20, 2018 at 8:39 pm)Hammy Wrote: The opening one? Smile

That's the one! It's what really makes the track!

It's certainly the darkest one Wink And I know you like that kind of thing!

My favorite synth in the track is the one that is soloed at 6 minutes.

(April 20, 2018 at 8:39 pm)c172 Wrote: I'm still listening. I'm at about 3"45 right now, but it got quite good at exactly 2:50.

Yeah I think that part is the best part of the track. All those loops work rather well together. It was initially the chorus to the track and came in earlier because the original arrangement was different.

Hmm. I should try sharing more than one arrangement of the same track sometime... could be interesting... what do you think?
Arrangement meaning like a remix? Indeed (wrong thread, I know). I like M83's Naked/Famous remix of Reunion (not that that has anything to do with your music).
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(April 20, 2018 at 9:04 pm)c172 Wrote: Arrangement meaning like a remix? Indeed (wrong thread, I know). I like M83's Naked/Famous remix of Reunion (not that that has anything to do with your music).

Ah nah not like that. Not an arrangement as in an arranger. I just mean the loops would be sequenced and layered in a different order. You'll see. I am gonna start uploading it to Soundcloud now. I just finished the alternative sequencing of it Smile

Whoops lol uploaded it to the wrong Soundcloud hang on lol. Reuploading.

Okay here you go here's the alternative version:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Insane quality images made by AI. purplepurpose 11 2239 August 10, 2023 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2573 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  My Latest Track(Scarred ElectroBard) The Industrial Atheist 15 1744 November 28, 2017 at 4:41 am
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Greatest movie ever made, based on only ONE criteria. Gawdzilla Sama 130 12741 September 18, 2017 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Made My First Ever FL Studio Song Edwardo Piet 10 1379 August 25, 2017 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Silly Song I Made For Fun Edwardo Piet 0 497 July 12, 2017 at 7:03 am
  I Made A New Soundcloud For My Latest Music Edwardo Piet 0 718 May 21, 2017 at 2:40 pm
  My Latest Instrumental Electronica Song Edwardo Piet 2 641 May 4, 2017 at 12:13 pm
  My best track yet In my opinion The Industrial Atheist 2 644 February 28, 2017 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Longest Instrumental Electronica Song I ever Made Edwardo Piet 4 1003 November 10, 2016 at 11:14 pm