Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "scholars" hiding what is in the Quran and Sunnah.
The "scholars" hiding what is in the Quran and Sunnah.
This thread will be about what scholars are hiding from Quran and Sunnah.  They don't want the masses to know this.

In synergy with this, I will be a long with exposing these frauds for what they are according to the very sources they claim to represent, be showing,  they work in synergy with Jinn and magic that obscure the Quran to the masses, and they count on masses not seeing the truth, and do their utmost to obscure was has been clarified in the Quran and Sunnah.

In fact, confirmation bias, culture bias, etc, all this... cannot account for the degree they make unclear what is otherwise very clear.
RE: The "scholars" hiding what is in the Quran and Sunnah.
This should be interesting.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 21, 2018 at 8:39 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: This thread will be about what scholars are hiding from Quran and Sunnah.  They don't want the masses to know this.

In synergy with this, I will be a long with exposing these frauds for what they are according to the very sources they claim to represent, be showing,  they work in synergy with Jinn and magic that obscure the Quran to the masses, and they count on masses not seeing the truth, and do their utmost to obscure was has been clarified in the Quran and Sunnah.

In fact, confirmation bias, culture bias, etc, all this... cannot account for the degree they make unclear what is otherwise very clear.

MK, SERIOUSLY, 

Christians already have conspiracy crap too. Jews and Buddhists and Hindus also have their own superstitions and conspiracies too. 

Sorry but with EVERY religion it IS conformation bias. 

MOST HUMANS WORLDWIDE, get sold the religion of their parents at birth prior to being able to formulate independent ADULT critical thinking skills.

THE TRUTH is our species is far older than any written religion. Our planet and sun and universe is far older than our species. 

Religions exist, not because they are true, they exist because humans are tribal, and superstitious.
(April 21, 2018 at 8:41 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: This should be interesting.

Wanna place a small wager on that?  Because I think it'll turn out to be boring beyond the power of human consciousness to grasp.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
So the power levels go something like this, weakest to strongest:

1) God, the author

2) Scholars and jinn who can hide god's work, and deceive almost everyone, and God can't/won't stop them

3) Mystic Knight who can see through the deception of these magical creatures where we can't, and the jinn can't/won't stop him

Seriously man, you're worshipping yourself, and appear supremely uncomfortable with both people believing different things to you, and what your own religious texts say. You need to be having dialogue with yourself to resolve this.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
PS: Wait a minute...

Are they hiding it by removing it from the text? There's about a kazillion Qurans in the world, and anyone can read it online. How can they possibly be stopping anyone reading certain bits? Are you going to say the jinn do magic to stop them?

I really don't get why you'd think any of this would be of importance to an atheist anyway, or people who don't believe jinns exist anywhere other than your imagination.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Rob. It's because we, on this forum, are the only ones tolerant enough to put up with his nutbaggery.
I'm serious.

Why else would he do it? Is he testing his robust logic?

I'm suspecting he really does live in fantasyland....
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 21, 2018 at 11:10 pm)robvalue Wrote: Seriously man, you're worshipping yourself, and appear supremely uncomfortable with both people believing different things to you, and what your own religious texts say. You need to be having dialogue with yourself to resolve this.

Better yet, with a mental health professional.
He sounds exactly like a parody of himself. I'm not saying that to try and be insulting, I'd love to help him realize how far off the rails he has come. It could be intentional, he could be trolling us with a persona. I hope that is actually the case.

(April 22, 2018 at 2:00 am)KevinM1 Wrote:
(April 21, 2018 at 11:10 pm)robvalue Wrote: Seriously man, you're worshipping yourself, and appear supremely uncomfortable with both people believing different things to you, and what your own religious texts say. You need to be having dialogue with yourself to resolve this.

Better yet, with a mental health professional.

Agreed. I don't know what religious people he is interacting with who may be manipulating his thinking. He needs the clear guidance of a proper professional who is able to keep their own religious ideas to themself (or who isn't religious at all).

I just thought: in Muslim dominated countries, there probably aren't any mental health people who keep their religion out of it, are there? Jesus fuck. They'd probably rule you as insane if you said you were an atheist. (I hope I'm wrong.)

Index of my best videos
I don't know what country MK lives in, but yeah, there's a decent chance that mental health is provided by religious figures where he is.

In any case, it's abundantly clear that he has a huge hangup about something he did/had happen to himself as a child (something he feels bad enough about to actively punish himself now by denying himself any feelings of happiness (his words in previous threads)), which made him dive into his faith for answers if not solace. But, as religion often does, it created a negative feedback loop. So now MK is in the midst of an increasingly manic religious fervor, apparently now believing himself to be one of the only people, if not the only one, to understand god.

He needs to talk to a psychiatrist.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 43 1721 April 16, 2024 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8288 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20482 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1231 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4255 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2850 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48679 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 11832 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic Reflection]: On reading the Quran.. WinterHold 1 857 July 24, 2021 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Quranic Reflection]: moon absorbed by the sun in the Quran: far future. WinterHold 253 14062 December 18, 2020 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: polymath257