Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Torture in The Middle East: memories from Syria's war.
Torture in The Middle East: memories from Syria's war.
This is not new. I have read stories that made my stomach turn, my guts cramp; I had an image in my head for torture that it would extend to certain limits only, but I never ever thought that it gets this brutal.

I have been told before that the Arab regimes are the worst when it comes to torture, especially Syria: Russia's greatest ally in the Middle East.

The Syrian regime was infamous for its prisons; even before the Syrian revolution everybody feared that regime. But up until now, I didn't read about the exact details of the hell they had for prisoners. But the story I got for you today is something disgusting, something enough for you to think very wisely about what you have:

• WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...power.html

As a Middle Eastern, I testify that every single letter about the brutality of the local regimes is true, the stories are real and told and known, we thought it was fantasy until the pictures came out. Arabs are not led by humans; they are led by animals. And the political prison is the end of life as normal people know it; and the beginning of another so long and so full of pain -to degrees unimaginable even in someone's worst nightmares-.

The ruling regimes in the Middle East are using this inhumane fear tactics to dominate and stay on the throne. When everybody is scared, it's easy to control. But at certain points people revolt, and the revolution is usually a civil war since the first part would never ever back off and leave the throne to the people.

Prisons is called in Arabia "Behind the Sun".

I should note; that the UN officials were left "speechless and shocked" when they saw what Assad does in his prisons:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeorgant...wers-at-un

https://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/12/world...index.html

It's 2018 now. The above is from 2015, 2012. Assad increased the load of violence and began to use Chemical weapons against children and civilians without even covering it from the world.

Please; don't make matter worse by acting as a support for the torturer.
This post is a mere reminder. 

Putin can lick my boots.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 488 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3198 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 907 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 949 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1104 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3302 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Nukes: post your imagined scenario of the next war WinterHold 46 3292 February 24, 2019 at 4:28 pm
  ISIS is the Sauds. The Sauds own ISIS. It's America's cold war gift. WinterHold 15 6493 February 5, 2019 at 4:14 am
  Start a war, save your Presidency? Jehanne 10 1833 May 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did Trump bomb Syria to back up his live tweets on Fox & Friends on 4/10? Whateverist 1 502 April 18, 2018 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist