Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man
Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man
https://fox17.com/news/local/bounty-hunt...sville-dad

So now not only can cops gun down innocent black people without consequence -- but bounty hunters can too. 

The Facts:

-Milan, the man who was killed, had no warrant out for his arrest.  Neither did any of the other men in the vehicle. 
-The men tried to escape the bounty hunters shooting at them, thinking they were gang members
-The men in the car were unarmed.

This is really messed up.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
RE: Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man
Messed up, indeed.

I have lost a great deal of the respect and pride I used to feel for my country. It's disheartening.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Yup, law enforcement officers killing innocent black men with impunity. The bounty hunter thing is a new twist, but it's largely what I expected at this point.

Is it weird that this happens so often that the first thing comes to my mind is turning it into a drinking game? Every time an innocent black person gets killed by someone who's supposed to be enforcing the law and ends up getting away with it, take a shot (of the alcoholic variety)?

It may be insensitive, but at least it's more than the white supremacist power structure is willing (or possibly able) to do.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I guess that's one of the few good things about living in Illinois. We have no private bail bonds system, it's all done through the state, and the state doesn't recognize the "authority" of out-of-state bounty hunters.
(August 2, 2019 at 11:43 am)Cecelia Wrote: https://fox17.com/news/local/bounty-hunt...sville-dad

So now not only can cops gun down innocent black people without consequence -- but bounty hunters can too. 

The Facts:

-Milan, the man who was killed, had no warrant out for his arrest.  Neither did any of the other men in the vehicle. 
-The men tried to escape the bounty hunters shooting at them, thinking they were gang members
-The men in the car were unarmed.

This is really messed up.

And athiests can commit genocide and get away with it. ( by your standards).

Stalin did. So ALL atheists can..

Right?
Innocent?

Having dark skin is a crime.
(August 3, 2019 at 12:30 pm)no one Wrote: Innocent?

Having dark skin is a crime.

Really? You have proof - or does such knowledge just come to you in a dream?

MSU study shows what I have been saying all along ---

Race has little to do with it -

https://msutoday.msu.edu/news/2019/the-t...shootings/
Does personal experience count?

Also, skin color is race. Human, is the race of people on this planet!
I have to wonder how this would've went down had the alleged criminals been white. That being said, this is terrible, but things are not always racially motivated. I know I'll catch some shit for saying this... but you guys do realize that three out of the five bounty hunters were also black... right? So at what point does something become racially motivated?

A situation is not racially motivated simply because black people were involved. In my opinion, it's racist to assume so.

That being said I feel for the victims and their families. All five of these douche bags should've been convicted.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.
Maybe it's time to re-think your whole bounty hunter system.  This isn't 1880.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current Head of WHO plays the "Race Card." Can you guess if he's black looking? Duty 9 702 April 14, 2022 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3953 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Black Serial Killers Foxaèr 10 950 November 29, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: T.J.
  'For Allah' Inscription Found on Viking Era Ring WinterHold 26 1310 September 29, 2021 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  100th Aniversery of the Black Wall Street Masacre. Brian37 8 538 May 28, 2021 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Louisiana cemetery 'sorry' after denying officer burial 'because he is black' zebo-the-fat 25 1502 January 31, 2021 at 1:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 424 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1166 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Blexit Campaign - Black Exit from the US Democratic Party Duty 154 8626 November 8, 2020 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2355 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu