Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Avengers: Infinity War
Avengers: Infinity War
***WARNING!! SPOILERS AHEAD!!***

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Avengers: Infinity War
Here's my take on seeing it last night.

My 12 (for a limited time only) Subway Greek lamb and tzatiki on Italian herb and cheese roll was delicious!
As were my cadbury fruit and nut and coconut summeroll bar.

Truthfully, I wouldn't waste my time. Stream it if you have to one day...
I'm thinking that very soon the Marvel Universe will collaborate with DC Comics because there's only one man left who can save the day... Naughty But I'm not telling who... Big Grin

I thought CGI was meant to enhance a movie, not be the fucking movie...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I will not watch any movie based on a fucking comic book.
I also liked Shrek... Was that a religious movie? Because there's a talking donkey in it Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(April 28, 2018 at 10:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I will not watch any movie based on a fucking comic book.

I've not seen Watchmen or read any of the comics.

But I know one quote from it I read somewhere that I like:

"We're all puppets... I'm just a puppet who can see the strings."

I like that at least even if I'm not going to bother to read or watch it. Cool quote! I feel that way about myself all the time!

I'm a puppet who can see the strings too.
I'm more interested in seeing Deadpool 2 and Solo.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 28, 2018 at 10:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I will not watch any movie based on a fucking comic book.

Boooooo!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
It was very good. Despite the old folks' bah humbugs...
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(April 29, 2018 at 8:33 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It was very good. Despite the old folks' bah humbugs...

You mean the wrinklies?
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 29, 2018 at 8:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 29, 2018 at 8:33 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It was very good. Despite the old folks' bah humbugs...

You mean the wrinklies?

Soon I'll be working with them. Should be fun.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flying War Boats, need your help Boru..... Brian37 24 1253 April 22, 2020 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One Way To Avoid War.. Brian37 33 1765 March 9, 2020 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers Aegon 30 4660 March 19, 2017 at 2:18 am
Last Post: Jesster
  War Is A Force That Gives Us Meaning, by Chris Hedges Combanitorics 46 7723 November 2, 2015 at 10:03 am
Last Post: abaris
  War of the Dead: A CoH zombie fiction novel concept Creed of Heresy 2 1202 March 29, 2013 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Guns n Roses - Civil War. ib.me.ub 1 883 November 13, 2010 at 11:44 am
Last Post: Paul the Human