Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers
"Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo

These are the types of comic book movies I'm interested in. A more personal, internalized struggle. I'm so sick of superhero movies with a dozen literally unstoppable beings smashing each other through skyscrapers. That's the reason that I like the character of Batman so much, and I look forward to Ben Affleck's stand-alone movie.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
RE: "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers
Ooh, nice choice of song.

I think what intrigues me the most about this is that after the success of Deadpool they decided to make this rated R, which only makes sense for a Wolverine movie. I'm tired of seeing him slice people up with his adamantium claws do there not being a drop of blood.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
RE: "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the first Avengers
I must admit I had a sick sense of enjoyment with all the other, shall we say, 'camp' wolverine films. But I'm wondering when the wheels will start to come off the superhero movie phenomenon, but this looks like it will cut against the grain and be more what I'm after.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I love comic book movies. But I don't think of them as in any way important.
RE: "Logan" is the first Marvel movie I'm interested in seeing since the fir...
Crap film, depressing song, wolverine is the most over rated x men as it is, this is just another cash cow to milk.

Do a stand alone magneto, storm, juggernaut or maybe just any less well covered x men character than wolverine.

Even when the first wolverine film came out about him I didn't like it because it was just continuing how over hyped he was in the comic books, this is just a continuation of a predictable trend.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(October 21, 2016 at 8:04 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Crap film, depressing song, wolverine is the most over rated x men as it is, this is just another cash cow to milk.

Do a stand alone magneto, storm, juggernaut or maybe just any less well covered x men character than wolverine.

Even when the first wolverine film came out about him I didn't like it because it was just continuing how over hyped he was in the comic books, this is just a continuation of a predictable trend.

Oh right, you've seen the film then?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(October 21, 2016 at 8:31 pm)Iroscato Wrote:
(October 21, 2016 at 8:04 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Crap film, depressing song, wolverine is the most over rated x men as it is, this is just another cash cow to milk.

Oh right, you've seen the film then?

Yeh.  Saw it last week.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(October 22, 2016 at 6:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Yeh.  Saw it last week.

What, did you watch a pirated version or something?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(October 22, 2016 at 6:55 am)Faith No More Wrote:
(October 22, 2016 at 6:38 am)paulpablo Wrote: Yeh.  Saw it last week.

What, did you watch a pirated version or something?

No that was just a lie I haven't seen it.

But I can magically predict this film will be shit.  Just for the sheer reason that wolverine is the most over focused on x men character in the comic books and in the films and is just simply a cash cow they can milk whenever they like.

(October 22, 2016 at 8:14 am)paulpablo Wrote: But I can magically predict this film will be shit.  Just for the sheer reason that wolverine is the most over focused on x men character in the comic books and in the films and is just simply a cash cow they can milk whenever they like.

So, he's no different than any of the other comic book characters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie Trailer heads up thread. Gawdzilla Sama 426 30132 March 21, 2024 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Ironic movie pairing. Gawdzilla Sama 1 459 November 10, 2023 at 10:27 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Favorite horror movie MR. Macabre 666 13 1052 June 14, 2023 at 6:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What Your Favorite Religious Movie ? The Architect Of Fate 25 2411 November 24, 2022 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Uberpod
  Movie scenes that made you crap your pants. Brian37 33 2523 November 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Movie plot holes "Diehard 2"........... Brian37 10 1277 July 15, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The jarjar binks of a movie tackattack 19 1176 November 4, 2020 at 11:14 am
Last Post: brewer
  The original Carrie horror movie. Brian37 30 1877 April 10, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Martin Scorsese says Marvel movies are "not cinema" EgoDeath 97 3891 October 16, 2019 at 8:49 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Watch Suggestions for TV and Movie Streamers Shell B 50 3299 October 2, 2019 at 10:54 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII