Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hawking and Krauss
Hawking and Krauss
These two outstanding physicists have proved that the universe had no reason
Thus, refuting the existence of the biblical god
Sorry, Hawking passed away
Do you agree with the theory of Hawking and Krauss? Justify the answer.
From the point of view of the logical method of reduction, one should not complicate the simple. The origin of the universe is explained by the Great Explosion. God is an extra reason.
I agree with these physicists. And you? Justify the answer.
RE: Hawking and Krauss
(May 6, 2018 at 6:57 am)Interaktive Wrote: These two outstanding physicists have proved that the universe had no reason
From the point of view of the logical method of reduction, one should not complicate the simple. The origin of the universe is explained by the Great Explosion. God is an extra reason.

They both have written very persuasive and educational books.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(May 6, 2018 at 6:57 am)Interaktive Wrote: These two outstanding physicists have proved convinced me that the universe had no reason

Fixed that for you with my bolded.
Americans are smarter than Russians. They can not support conversation about physics on the forums.
Russians do not understand physics and write me about God

Finally I found like-minded people. Among Americans at least. I'm from Ukraine and Ukrainians are even dumber than Russians. I do not know any good Ukrainian forum at all. It's good that Ukraine has chosen the Western way of development. This is encouraging.
(May 6, 2018 at 9:56 am)Interaktive Wrote: Americans are smarter than Russians. They can not support conversation about physics on the forums.

Finally I found like-minded people. Among Americans at least. I'm from Ukraine and Ukrainians are even dumber than Russians. I do not know any good Ukrainian forum at all. It's good that Ukraine has chosen the Western way of development. This is encouraging.

If Americans are smarter than Russians, why do Americans elect as their header a urinal for russian prostitutes?
(May 6, 2018 at 10:30 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 6, 2018 at 9:56 am)Interaktive Wrote: Americans are smarter than Russians. They can not support conversation about physics on the forums.

If Americans are smarter than Russians, why do Americans elect as their header a urinal for russian prostitutes?

I wonder if the cheeto motor-boated in it?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
It is proved that the universe has no cause, the Earth was formed by gradual evolution, homo sapiens originated from the African homo erectus. There is no Buddhist god because Hawking denied the cyclical nature of the universe. On the Jewish site, the rabbi wrote about Hawking that he understands God's laws of nature. The reason for everything is God is the laws of nature. Indeed, God the Big Bang is an incontrovertible God. Such a God is like a pantheistic one. First there was a God-singularity, then everything was created. Yes, you can not refute God.
(May 6, 2018 at 11:37 am)Interaktive Wrote: It is proved that the universe has no cause, the Earth was formed by gradual evolution, homo sapiens originated from the African homo erectus. There is no Buddhist god because Hawking denied the cyclical nature of the universe. On the Jewish site, the rabbi wrote about Hawking that he understands God's laws of nature. The reason for everything is God is the laws of nature. Indeed, God the Big Bang is an incontrovertible God. Such a God is like a pantheistic one. First there was a God-singularity, then everything was created. Yes, you can not refute God.

At the most fundamental and smallest scale level of reality we’ve probed with quantum mechanics, the concept of cause appears to have no meaning. There are only brute facts of the quantum fields and no underlying causes. It is the interplay between these brute facts that gives the illusion at higher level of cause and effect, matter and energy, time and space.
(May 6, 2018 at 11:37 am)Interaktive Wrote: It is proved that the universe has no cause, the Earth was formed by gradual evolution, homo sapiens originated from the African homo erectus. There is no Buddhist god because Hawking denied the cyclical nature of the universe. On the Jewish site, the rabbi wrote about Hawking that he understands God's laws of nature. The reason for everything is God is the laws of nature. Indeed, God the Big Bang is an incontrovertible God. Such a God is like a pantheistic one. First there was a God-singularity, then everything was created. Yes, you can not refute God.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I've noted this before, Hawking Radiation is a VERY odd feature for a 6000 year old universe, created by Lord God Almighty to possess, considering the achingly long time scale it operates over.

I don't think too many Christians appreciate the difficulties of no matter how generous they are in 'bumping up' the 6000 year thing how far off the mark they still are and then on how consequently the universe is going to keep running.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paul Rudd vs Stephen Hawking - Quantum Chess Heat 1 1217 January 28, 2016 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Stephen Hawking: So Here's How It All Happened without God pocaracas 2 1099 April 19, 2013 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Stephen Hawking on M-Theory Justtristo 16 10772 July 25, 2011 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: theVOID
  Stephen Hawking: God was not needed to create the universe DiRNiS 29 10850 September 12, 2010 at 9:44 am
Last Post: solja247
  Time Travel a la Stephen Hawking Skeptisma 13 5605 August 9, 2010 at 11:53 am
Last Post: AnunZi